League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How is lee sin suddenly OP? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2991514)

Dcastratd Coffee 01-11-2013 01:32 AM

How is lee sin suddenly OP?
 
Was he buffed recently or something, or is it the new item changes that made him OP again? I see lots of people complaining about him, and I have seen him in some games and he is suddenly strong again. What happened?

I know he's getting nerfed again, and I never play him anyway, but how did he suddenly get strong again?

Nephilum 01-11-2013 01:33 AM

Lee Sin has always been OP as a solo queue jungler and with the recent game mechanics changes and item restructuring he is even used as a dominant mid now.

BestScytherNA 01-11-2013 01:38 AM

Lee Sin is ridiculously good in League of Cleavers. Here's a scenario for you:

He can get 4 stacks on you in half a second with double-Q->auto->double-E. If the fight goes poorly, he can just press W and run off, or use it on his Wukong friend who just jumped in and ulted, giving you 4 more stacks of Cleaver-tastic armor shred. And then he presses W again and has nasty life steal and spell vamp for E KUUUUU, which sends you flying into your carry, knocking them up into the air, so that he can press his Q which just came off of cooldown and fly into their face, after which he proceeds to shred what little armor they might have from runes and lord it over them with his base damages.

Oh and by the way there is a Kha'Zix (with a BC), Leona, and Ezreal (that AS buff... and a BT Gauntlet, and LW) on that team as well. Someone other than Wukong has red buff. Kha'Zix has blue buff.

Arsenals 01-11-2013 01:40 AM

I don't get why people keep talking about Black Cleaver and Lee Sin. Blood Thirster/Trinity/LW are all far better damage options for him.

MehThisGame 01-11-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuKnorris (Hozzászólás 33370821)
Lee Sin is ridiculously good in League of Cleavers. Here's a scenario for you:

He can get 4 stacks on you in half a second with double-Q->auto->double-E. If the fight goes poorly, he can just press W and run off, or use it on his Wukong friend who just jumped in and ulted, giving you 4 more stacks of Cleaver-tastic armor shred. And then he presses W again and has nasty life steal and spell vamp for E KUUUUU, which sends you flying into your carry, knocking them up into the air, so that he can press his Q which just came off of cooldown and fly into their face, after which he proceeds to shred what little armor they might have from runes and lord it over them with his base damages.


You can only get 4 stacks of cleaver, and lee's e doesn't proc it as it does magic damage. x.x

He's op because of his kit, it's just taken people too long to realize this.

Zorasama 01-11-2013 01:40 AM

He's always OP

Mokkun 01-11-2013 01:40 AM

the only buff he got was black cleaver

however, he's pretty much been annoying to deal with since he came out.

I think it's more that other people have been nerfed, and so he's now cropped up near the top. (the era of banning out junglers like nocturne and skarner is gone, and less people are afraid of shaco)

BestScytherNA 01-11-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MehThisGame (Hozzászólás 33370855)
You can only get 4 stacks of cleaver, and lee's e doesn't proc it as it does magic damage. x.x

He's op because of his kit, it's just taken people too long to realize this.

The stacks aren't unique though... just saying. Not to mention a good Lee will use that passive AS buff...

Cenerae 01-11-2013 01:42 AM

Suddenly good?

He's been considered one of the most powerful champs in the game for a long time.

Servare Vitas 01-11-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arsenals (Hozzászólás 33370845)
I don't get why people keep talking about Black Cleaver and Lee Sin. Blood Thirster/Trinity/LW are all far better damage options for him.

people still think trinity is good on Lee?

thats unfortunate


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:36 PM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc