League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Report Leavers and AFKers in custom games (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2990928)

pumpedpenny 01-10-2013 07:31 PM

Report Leavers and AFKers in custom games

Too many people leaving or never even playing from the start. \Report these people.

The worst part is the ones who trade and leave after the game starts. Seriously? Why do you even get more then one chance with this? Should be banned after the second report.

Null Signature 01-11-2013 08:56 AM

Hopefully people will start taking this more seriously after matchmaking is implemented.

cerealrapist2007 01-21-2013 02:49 PM

This really needs to be fixed. I have played several games where it is VERY apparent that the opponents "plant" a leaver on the other team. All you need is a crappy old computer, and a fresh account (this largely works because the levels/games played is all screwy right now) and a penchant for playing dirty.

Please listen Riot.

Galaxy Bracelets 01-21-2013 07:04 PM

Hopefully ppl will never take arams more seriously. Its the last place people can play for fun without at least one player getting butthurt. I take that back, there is nowhere in the league where at least one player will not get butthurt.

Azea 01-21-2013 08:11 PM

The thing is, the main reason people play ARAM is because they either don't have much time, need a way to play a game with the ability to leave and to have fun. If someone only has 20 minutes to play and really wants to play a game, then he or she will most likely resort to playing ARAM. We need to allow these players a way to play without the fear of getting banned no?

xxdeathx 01-21-2013 09:03 PM

aram doesn't even mean anything. it's a custom game and god knows what crazy sht goes on in those. without matchmaking the teams probably weren't even balanced to begin with.

arams are for fun, and don't reflect anywhere on your summoner's skill level. stop taking them so seriously. they're CUSTOM GAMES.

LrdVprScrpn 01-22-2013 03:22 AM

God they need to move fast on matchmaking.

ZyniX69 01-22-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxdeathx (Hozzászólás 33758177)
aram doesn't even mean anything. it's a custom game and god knows what crazy sht goes on in those. without matchmaking the teams probably weren't even balanced to begin with.

arams are for fun, and don't reflect anywhere on your summoner's skill level. stop taking them so seriously. they're CUSTOM GAMES.

ARAM means something different to each person choosing to play it, not what you say it means. Personally I have fun when I win or at least when I lose from a really good fight with the other team.

If you want to screw around in ARAM please create your own game called ARAM(anything goes) because believe it or not, most people play to win.