League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just give us a kick-option already. Any cases of it being abused is not nearly as bad (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2987560)

Ginga 01-09-2013 07:56 PM

Just give us a kick-option already. Any cases of it being abused is not nearly as bad

Any cases of it being abused will never be nearly as bad as the garbage I have to put up with in Ranked games...

Look,

-it doesn't matter if I play nice
-it doesn't matter if I let the other noobs call a role and let them have it(and feed)
-it doesn't matter if I just fill the last role.
-it doesn't matter if I accomodate the noob by going to a lane my champion can't go to

I can not control 4 other person with my mind. If one person calls top, and another troll picks a top champion. It doesn't matter if I was nice, it doesn't matter if I let the one who called top go top. SOMEONE ELSE in my team will screw things up anyways. There will be conflict, and again I will have to put up with a putz that go

"gg I'm AFK"
"then I'm trolling"
"duo top then *****"
"gg I'm gonna feed"

Will being nice make my allies cooperate with each other? NO.

Will pleading them to get along make them cooperate with each other? NO.

Will threatening to report the troll make him behave? NO.

Will bending over and letting the putz who calls top even though he's first pick go top make my 3 other allies cooperate? NO.

But do you know what WILL solve these problems? A kick function. Will it be abused? Most likely, but who cares, any abuse cases that may exist will be no where near as bad as what I have to put up with these days. Want to reduce the amount of abusive scenarios? Then just disable the kick-vote from premades so that only Randoms may vote!

This game has went on for years already and I'm sure you guys know situations like these exists daily. Don't pretend they don't exist.

*edited after cooling down*

CelticRitter 01-10-2013 01:11 AM

I agree a boot function for an obvious troll will be useful, but I think it will be very abused. People will boot people too much. It'll be like dodging only worse. I think there should be an option to vote draw during the first 5 mins of a game due to trolls. Of course the enemy team must vote on this as well.

Raawx 01-10-2013 03:41 PM

I agree with you, but it should require at least 3 votes total. That way, if the player is seriously trolling and the team recognizes this, then he would be removed from the game.

I've had to dodge several games today, in ranked, mostly in part because of idiots and d-bags. If there was a way to remove them from the champion select, I wouldn't need to dodge in the first place, allowing me to actually play the game.

Queue dodging needs to be fixed, especially in ranked. Right now, it's just so impractical, as I'm either forced to deal with a bad team, wait for someone to dodge, or dodge myself. All of this frustration could be avoided if such an option were implemented.

Nightwhite3 01-11-2013 12:07 PM

Bump

Ramenhaus 01-14-2013 04:58 PM

Require a 4-1 vote. Will it be abused? Yes. Will it be tremendously better than current system anyway? Yes.

And after being in existence for just one week, you can bet that the trollers will change their behavior. Currently most trolls don't even KNOW that they are trolls. Get kicked out of a few ranked queues and they'll realize there is something wrong with their behavior.

Ginga 01-15-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticRitter (Hozzászólás 33335699)
I agree a boot function for an obvious troll will be useful, but I think it will be very abused. People will boot people too much. It'll be like dodging only worse. I think there should be an option to vote draw during the first 5 mins of a game due to trolls. Of course the enemy team must vote on this as well.

The abuse scenarios are all really obvious and likely to happen.

BUT................anyone and their grandmother can see it's far superior to what we currently have.

Would you believe me when I say it is entirely possible for a perfectly normal player to become toxic after having to put up with the bs one has to face in this game with it's community?