League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BR feed BR friends? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=29850)

TokinPrez 11-28-2009 10:24 PM

BR feed BR friends?

Ok so I have been playing more late night games and because of this have seen a lot of BR players. Now when I played HoN, I learned quickly to avoid any games with *BR* in the title for many reasons, the least of which being that I am not from brazil...

Anyways, two games now this evening, I have BR on my team and BR their team. They either know each other or test the waters to find out zomg...there are BR players on other team!!!

So they sit and chat a lot, spam the screen with jajajajajajajajja xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa jajajajajajja.

Well the problem is, the BR on my team who is busy chatting, will simply feed the other BR players. Also very obvious they run into them and just stand there feeding which of course lets the BR on other team get ungodly items and stomp.

When I kindly throw it out there (im not ass so i try to be cool about it) "Wow those x and y are seem to be fed, we need to work together more blah blah"

I then get insults from the BR on my team and then of course they talk to the other team in global with stuff I do not understand followed by multiple lines of jajajajajajajja xcaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa spam.

I am a average player, I am fully aware of how weird this match making system is and I am ok with and still find fun. I am aware the 75% of the time one team will clearly dominate the other leaving me with very few truly good games, and again either way I find my fun.

This though is just blowing my mind and for the first time ever, even in games where I have been butt raped non stop...the first time I have felt the rage and wanted to rage quit.

So my question is....do you BR people play the game this way? Buddy buddy just because you find someone else from Brazil and then circle jerk eachother or is this a rare thing and I had terribad luck to witness it across multiple games?

If this is the norm...any chance of getting some kind of filter in place??

Poruku 11-28-2009 10:34 PM

I don't play practice games :/ BRs are terrible. I think they should be IP restricted if they are in South America.

Anniie 11-28-2009 10:35 PM

Just leave if you see anything BR anywhere. This is not restricted to LoL or the internet by the way.

tijuana 11-28-2009 10:38 PM

they were spies

xaxaxaxaxaxa
jajajajajajajaja

thats all code

Karrot 11-28-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tijuana (Hozzászólás 327899)
they were spies

xaxaxaxaxaxa
jajajajajajajaja

thats all code

its binary isnt it

Barotix 11-28-2009 10:58 PM

Ja & Xa, is their Ha. Personally, I prefer lol or lulz.

Jourdonnais 11-28-2009 11:07 PM

Whats BR?

EDIT: My bad I just saw the last paragraph.

Err..

Rio De Janeiro

immp 11-28-2009 11:28 PM

yes feed,farm,steal,use any cheat/exploit/hack/bot they can find for everygame they play.I have met FAR MORE br cheaters than legit players,tk and vz as well

art imitates life as do games,do the math

Arizel 11-28-2009 11:34 PM

so..... you guys are being racist?

LaLaGoodbye 11-28-2009 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arizel (Hozzászólás 328022)
so..... you guys are being racist?

In a game that requires teamwork via text I see no way to communicate if I can't speak their language and they can't speak mine.