League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Tribunal is a joke. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2983696)

Mrjarhead 01-08-2013 03:41 PM

Tribunal is a joke.

I got an email saying im banned. I reviewed my case and I'll let you guys decide if you judge it for your self. I see 1 person say "WHAT A **** HOLY ****!" And thats the person reporting me? I havent disrepected anyone even close like that. last time i know trying to win and get my teams attention wasnt a crime. And on one of them i got reported by the enemy and i said in (All chat) was "league of throws/league of ppl dont know how to play only fight". Here is my case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6113178/#nogo
If this is bannable then i should start reporting every player EVERY game because the amount of trolls and toxic players i see is rediculous and all its making me see is that Tribunal is focusing the wrong players. And also all those game are ranked btw.

Zaresin 01-08-2013 03:44 PM

Well...ummm gosh..where to start.

You are constantly raging at your team and you don't offer any constructive advice outside of screaming at them. Lay off the caps key. Verbal abuse. Negative Attitude. It about sums it up. I'm on my phone or I would quote but I don't have thirty minutes to spend trying to copy and paste every little thing. Thats how I view your case. How do you view the things you said in the game log?

Mrjarhead 01-08-2013 03:49 PM

the chat log should be there. I get it but really I rather have a pleyer like me than all the other players that actually disrespect and curse and insult you. Caps isnt a crime. verbal abuse? where is it? If im wrong im wrong but some of these reports is a joke.

theurbanraptor 01-08-2013 03:51 PM

Game 1:
Kog'Maw [00:13:29] wow i really wish i had a team
passive agressive insult to your entire team.

Kog'Maw [00:19:59] fck youooooooo
cussing.

Kog'Maw [00:32:45] this team i tell you
Again...

Game 2:
You keep asking to report practically everyone.

Game 3:
Lee Sin [00:10:38] im done with top
you are?

Lee Sin [00:21:26] im gonna farmn
Lee Sin [00:21:29] this is too faill
negative

1 and 10 that game?

Game 4:
Galio [00:00:22] but ez is fcked now
cussing

Galio [00:35:35] STFU ALL
Not a good idea

Galio [00:35:55] WARD AND STFU
Ezreal [00:35:57] what u want me to do
Galio [00:36:01] wow
Galio [00:36:04] like talking to kids
insulting whole team

alio [00:37:21] fck this lux wants to throw
Galio [00:37:26] ffs
Graves [All] [00:37:30] gg
Ezreal [All] [00:37:32] bg
Galio [All] [00:37:37] league of throws
cussing and negative

Galio [All] [00:38:15] league of ppl dont know how to play only fight
Taric [All] [00:38:16] gg
Lux [00:38:23] bunch of scrubs
Galio [All] [00:38:23] gg wp fail
generally negative. poor sport.

Game5:
Ahri [00:22:31] this team
Ahri [00:22:34] sad
Ahri [00:22:35] sad
Insult your team and they report you...duh.

Ahri [00:23:46] no ward no teamwork
Ahri [00:23:51] Great game
very passive agressive

Ahri [00:26:11] fcking mapawareness
cussing again

Ahri [00:28:13] THAT YOU SUCK
Ahri [00:28:14] YEA
Insulting again...

Vayne makes a point here
Vayne [All] [00:28:33] Ok just so everyone knows, this ahri has been crying the entire game and does not deserve to be in ANY part of this league

Overall you act like a poor sport in the game, you are passive aggressive in your insults and blaming of others. Learn to be a better sport during your time off, come back with a better attitude or don't come back at all.

vulgarwolf 01-08-2013 03:52 PM

When Chewbacca was younger, he lived in the dangerous forest of Shadowlands on Kashyyyk. He lived there because he wanted to explore other parts of the galaxy, but did not know how to get off Kashyyyk.When he was almost age 100, he worked at the Wroshyr Tree. Chewbacca and his friend, Jowdrrl, job was to repair vehicles with a hydrospanner. Later Chewbacca and Lumpawaroo, his father, built the town Rwookrrorro, witch became the capitol of Kashyyyk. This town was quickly attacked by droids, but Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon Jinn won the battle.At age 178, the Clone Wars started and Chewbacca became the leader of the Wokkie Army.Chewbacca and the King of Kashyyyk, Grakchawwaa, fought Asajj Ventress but loosed because a Wokkie named Quaagan helped her.During the 2nd year of the Clone Wars Chewbacca and Ahsoka Tano was captured by Trandoshan, a bounty hunter.Chewbacca later that year became a negotiator and gave Tarfful the spot of Leader.The Final year of the Clone Wars: Before the Battle of Kashyyyk and Jedi named Quinlan Vos became a protector of Kashyyyk.(He died in the battle against the droid). After the droids were defeated the Battle of Kashyyyk the battle against the clones lasted 2 month before stormtroopers came in and won. One month later, Looking for his padawan, Quinlan Vos, Roan Shryne came to Kashyyyk. Chewbacca and a group of Wookies were able to escape on his ship, while he faced Darth Vader.When the escaped Trandoshan, the bounty hunter, came across Chewbacca in space and captured him as revenge from the clone wars. Using his hydrospanner, Chewbacca, was able to free the Wokkies off the ship. Chewbacca decided to free any Wokkie on imperil ships.When Chewbacca was trying to escape off an Imperil Star Destroyer he ran to Lieutenant Han Solo. But Han decided to free Chewbacca, making him an enemy of the Empire. Chewbacca gave his life debt to Han. Star Wars episode 4(New Hope), 5(Empire Strikes Back), and 6(Return of the Jedi) occur. After the second Death Star was destroyed Chewbacca and Han went to Kashyyyk to work on repairs to the planet.Han and Leia get married. Han and Chewbacca went out to search for Force Children. Han's Children and (some how) Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's son, had Force, they discovered. In his Final mission, Chewbacca, Han, and Anakin went to Sernpidal, to take people off the planet because of Civil War. Anakin was being pushed by the wind near a cliff, Chewbacca ran after him. He caught Anakin and put him on the ship when the wind started again and push Chewie of the cliff. Chewbacca got a giant carving of his head on Kashyyyk as his memorial.

Saint Latona 01-08-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vulgarwolf (Hozzászólás 33287301)
When Chewbacca was younger, he lived in the dangerous forest of Shadowlands on Kashyyyk. He lived there because he wanted to explore other parts of the galaxy, but did not know how to get off Kashyyyk.When he was almost age 100, he worked at the Wroshyr Tree. Chewbacca and his friend, Jowdrrl, job was to repair vehicles with a hydrospanner. Later Chewbacca and Lumpawaroo, his father, built the town Rwookrrorro, witch became the capitol of Kashyyyk. This town was quickly attacked by droids, but Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon Jinn won the battle.At age 178, the Clone Wars started and Chewbacca became the leader of the Wokkie Army.Chewbacca and the King of Kashyyyk, Grakchawwaa, fought Asajj Ventress but loosed because a Wokkie named Quaagan helped her.During the 2nd year of the Clone Wars Chewbacca and Ahsoka Tano was captured by Trandoshan, a bounty hunter.Chewbacca later that year became a negotiator and gave Tarfful the spot of Leader.The Final year of the Clone Wars: Before the Battle of Kashyyyk and Jedi named Quinlan Vos became a protector of Kashyyyk.(He died in the battle against the droid). After the droids were defeated the Battle of Kashyyyk the battle against the clones lasted 2 month before stormtroopers came in and won. One month later, Looking for his padawan, Quinlan Vos, Roan Shryne came to Kashyyyk. Chewbacca and a group of Wookies were able to escape on his ship, while he faced Darth Vader.When the escaped Trandoshan, the bounty hunter, came across Chewbacca in space and captured him as revenge from the clone wars. Using his hydrospanner, Chewbacca, was able to free the Wokkies off the ship. Chewbacca decided to free any Wokkie on imperil ships.When Chewbacca was trying to escape off an Imperil Star Destroyer he ran to Lieutenant Han Solo. But Han decided to free Chewbacca, making him an enemy of the Empire. Chewbacca gave his life debt to Han. Star Wars episode 4(New Hope), 5(Empire Strikes Back), and 6(Return of the Jedi) occur. After the second Death Star was destroyed Chewbacca and Han went to Kashyyyk to work on repairs to the planet.Han and Leia get married. Han and Chewbacca went out to search for Force Children. Han's Children and (some how) Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's son, had Force, they discovered. In his Final mission, Chewbacca, Han, and Anakin went to Sernpidal, to take people off the planet because of Civil War. Anakin was being pushed by the wind near a cliff, Chewbacca ran after him. He caught Anakin and put him on the ship when the wind started again and push Chewie of the cliff. Chewbacca got a giant carving of his head on Kashyyyk as his memorial.

I actually learned a ton of stuff from this since I used to like Star Wars.

Alanja 01-08-2013 03:59 PM

Okay, lets see...

Game 1:

Kog'Maw [00:13:29] wow i really wish i had a team
Jax [All] [00:13:33] lol good one ahri
Kog'Maw [00:18:16] TEAM
Kog'Maw [00:18:18] >>?????
Cho'Gath [00:18:52] play safe
Kog'Maw [00:19:59] fck youooooooo
Cho'Gath [00:20:21] how did you manage to get gold?
Kog'Maw [00:20:34] insta mute
Kog'Maw [00:20:45] here to play not socialize

*sigh*

Game 2:

Lee Sin [00:02:59] FAIL GAME
Lee Sin [00:03:00] FFs
Lee Sin [00:03:58] Ty
Lee Sin [00:04:02] ori
Lee Sin [00:04:04] you brstr
Lee Sin [00:04:14] best mid nA

Not even 5 minutes in ...

Ezreal [All] [00:23:12] idk youll see it on your ban =)

Oh the Irony ...

There was more, but it was "friendly"

Game 3:

Nothing here ...

Game 4

Yeah what you mentioned ... But nothing for me here

Game 5:

Vayne [00:28:07] I swear to god
Ahri [00:28:13] THAT YOU SUCK
Ahri [00:28:14] YEA

All was good till here for me ... Yes I can see that you are sad and that you wanted to help your team but here you snapped ....

Together with Game 1 and 2 I would punish ... But honestly it is more of a borderline for me.

You appear to take the game serious, which is good, but try to be calmer and don't get into stupid arguments with your teammembers :-/ Like you said "No use in talking to children". The thing is, that nearly nobody in this game, especially in ranked, wants to hear from another player how to play. Even more so, when it sounds like "I am better than you".
Maybe you are. But would you like to listen to people who you would think are "worse than you"?

I think that you can definitely improve and don't see too much of a problem for the future.

Maybe the next time you want to write something about the team, just think/say it, but don't write it :)

Mrjarhead 01-08-2013 04:00 PM

Like i said you pointed out 2 /5 games. I never said none of them were right. galio game enemy reported me how when i said 2 sentences in all chat?....... Sacrasm and passive aggressive isnt against the rules. I got 2 bad ones I admit it but its not even enough for a ban. So I should report every player that says something that i dont agree with is that what you are telling me?

Alanja 01-08-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjarhead (Hozzászólás 33287543)
Like i said you pointed out 2 /5 games. I never said none of them were right. galio game enemy reported me how when i said 2 sentences in all chat?....... Sacrasm and passive aggressive isnt against the rules. I got 2 bad ones I admit it but its not even enough for a ban. So I should report every player that says something that i dont agree with is that what you are telling me?

One game out of those five is enough to hit punish in many cases ... (just to make it clear)

Mrjarhead 01-08-2013 04:03 PM

Alanja I totally agree with you. I am wrong in some but not on all. All i ask is for consistancy and Facts.