League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   premade aram teams that dodge and reinvite (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2979124)

AoiAoi 01-07-2013 07:48 AM

premade aram teams that dodge and reinvite
 
we need a dodge penalty soooo bad in aram. not just for the random dodge ppl but for the premade teams that dodge when they dont like their team just to reinvite the person that dodged.

FDru 01-07-2013 09:01 AM

Tell everyone in your team that you're going to dodge at the last second and tell them why. Then dodge and rejoin the game and do it again.

LrdVprScrpn 01-07-2013 09:39 AM

Keep a notepad by your computer. Write down the host's name. Avoid rooms created by the host in the future. Until they institute matchmaking for this you'll have to resort to 1999-era internet gaming strategies.

AlphaHound 01-07-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LrdVprScrpn (Hozzászólás 33240049)
Keep a notepad by your computer. Write down the host's name. Avoid rooms created by the host in the future. Until they institute matchmaking for this you'll have to resort to 1999-era internet gaming strategies.

^ lol, that could work i guess, a bit tedious, and you'd have to remember the host's name after the game is disbanded, but yeah, not bad :P

mystiic turtle 01-07-2013 05:27 PM

I agree wiht this post soo much

Primalwinds 01-08-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LrdVprScrpn (Hozzászólás 33240049)
Keep a notepad by your computer. Write down the host's name. Avoid rooms created by the host in the future. Until they institute matchmaking for this you'll have to resort to 1999-era internet gaming strategies.

You do have a 300 page book and a box full of pens right? Perhaps an hourly employee to look the names up before you click start, in a timely manner, before people drop from the wait.

TyresiusMordekai 01-08-2013 05:18 PM

I made a post about this for leaver buster in the regular forums. I said that if they gave people penalties for leaving custom games (which some times they do), too many people will be getting banned for weeks, or permanently. It wouldn't be worth riot to do that. I agree a penalty, but not a banning penalty is what I'm saying. Like a penalty that involves them not being able to play in custom games for an hour or a day or something.

FDru 01-09-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varista (Hozzászólás 33288190)
I made a post about this for leaver buster in the regular forums. I said that if they gave people penalties for leaving custom games (which some times they do), too many people will be getting banned for weeks, or permanently. It wouldn't be worth riot to do that. I agree a penalty, but not a banning penalty is what I'm saying. Like a penalty that involves them not being able to play in custom games for an hour or a day or something.

1. Leaverbuster doesn't work at all in custom games

2. Anyone getting punished for leaving customs is getting it through the tribunal, because people reported them

3. You can't get punished for leaving a lobby because there's no way for anyone to report you for it

4. When and if Proving Grounds gets actual matchmaking, there will be a time penalty for dodging (and nothing else) just like other games modes

LrdVprScrpn 01-09-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primalwinds (Hozzászólás 33277343)
You do have a 300 page book and a box full of pens right? Perhaps an hourly employee to look the names up before you click start, in a timely manner, before people drop from the wait.

I got sick of paying overtime so I made him salaried. So the answer is mostly yes.

Trapspider 01-09-2013 09:37 AM

I do mass invite from a page on facebook i started. Pretty good sized community so far. If someone drops (for champ selection reasons) they do not get reinvited by me for the day. This has helped me a ton. If you want in on it hit me up at www.facebook.com/aramlol


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:21 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc