League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   This Tribunal System.. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2979035)

OneReich 01-07-2013 05:30 AM

This Tribunal System..

Hey my name is Chris, and I'm a relatively new player to League of Legends.

Well, introductions are finished so I'm going to cut the **** and go straight into it haha.

I think that the tribunal system is stupid, judgmental and too bias. Firstly, many cases are simple, roughly reviewed and unbalanced. Riot only takes into consideration what the reported player had said, even if the reported player was provoked in the first place.

Point 1: Riot states that ignoring the provoking player is your best friend.

What if the provoking player offends people that do not just include yourself? I know it's the internet and all that hogwash, and that I shouldn't take things so seriously, but if someone offends my mum for example, I don't see why I should shut up and take it the entire game.

Point 2: Riot states that it doesn't except all the 'who started it nonsense', rather the reported player will be punished if flaming occurs.

Why the hell not?! I say it bloody hell matters who the hell started the argument!

Quick example:
******* 1 : **** you your a **** ****
Reported Player: Yeah? Who the **** is feeding? Go eat a dick!

Above is roundabout one of the reasons i got temporarily banned.

I mean, WTF!?! As long as the person who rebutted to the ******* he shouldn't be punished too severely, rather in ordinance to the situation!

Secondly have a look at this link - I was surfing through the old forum files and found -
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5788168/#nogo

His KD ratio is the best out of his team, yet he got punished - why? Because he flamed.
If you read closely he was provoked first by his teammates, they called him various names - Swain in particular. I say punish Swain,not him!

#end

negroes are cool 01-07-2013 05:30 AM

Hello Chris.
How's your potato?

VanceStubbs 01-07-2013 05:32 AM

Remember kids, the best way to stop flaming is to flame back!

Fight fire with fire, IT WAS NEVER PROVEN TO BE WRONG...

OneReich 01-07-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by negroes are cool (Hozzászólás 33236516)
hello chris.
How's your potato?

it's good thx

OneReich 01-07-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanceStubbs (Hozzászólás 33236549)
Remember kids, the best way to stop flaming is to flame back!

Fight fire with fire, IT WAS NEVER PROVEN TO BE WRONG...

I get your point well, it's not like I didn't think about it, I just find it unfair that I should get punished for fighting fire with fire - atleast punish the person who started it as well!

Mesamec 01-07-2013 05:35 AM

The Tribunal randomly chooses a few cases to display, most likely there are over 20 undisplayed cases or more behind that case.

Ravenous Kitten 01-07-2013 05:36 AM

Welcome to League of Legends, enjoy your stay.

OneReich 01-07-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesamec (Hozzászólás 33236601)
The Tribunal randomly chooses a few cases to display, most likely there are over 20 undisplayed cases or more behind that case.

Doesn't change the fact that It's extremely inefficient - The tribunal has no idea if the teammate that is being flamed is for example - feeding on purpose, they only have text to review the case upon.

Sabunn 01-07-2013 05:37 AM

what. youre really created an account to try and get yourself unbanned? You really need to sit back and stop being a ****. Like you call your teamates noobs and youre racist. like you deserve a permaban.

6inchPenis 01-07-2013 05:39 AM

Remeber, if you wanne be a part of this community make sure you are the biggest P**** on the team. Because if somebody is talking mess to you. Dont say anything back! Take it as a man.