League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Discuss the weird stuff you think about. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2978340)

HoundDawg 01-06-2013 08:52 PM

Discuss the weird stuff you think about.

Hello. My name is HoundDawg, and I think about stuff waaaay too much. In saying that, i can come up with some real cool stuff whilst i am.

Real simple... Post the stuff you think about that is totally out of the ordinary. I can start this off, and hopefully you guys can follow on? I've got no idea how to write a damn post, i just love hearing hat goes on in other peoples head, more so that i can feel a bit more confident that i am not insane. ^_^

What i have had on my mind, and constantly am reminded of, is
WHAT IF WIND WAS COLORED.

I haven't exactly thought about this in detail, but it looked soooo cool in my head.

There would be many different things affecting it.
- The strength of the wind. This would change the density of the color. So, a light breeze would be very tinted air, kind of like looking out through color tinted sunglasses? And so, if it was like a hurricane, it would be near impossible to see through the color, it would be so dense.
- The temperature. The colors would be orange and light blue, orange being for a very warm wind scaling down to light blue when it gets colder.
- The coolest part about this, i thought, was when it collides with anything. Say the wind is blowing against the side of a house, when it hits the wall of the house, it's like a paintball sort of explosion; it spreads out the color on all directions on the wall, and then disappears after a short while.

Maybe? :|

vcadoda 01-06-2013 08:59 PM

What is the meaning of life

HoundDawg 01-06-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vcadoda (Hozzászólás 33228719)
What is the meaning of life

to slay dragons and get laid. hhmmm?

Umbasa 01-06-2013 09:03 PM

what if i was african american. would i be playing football? banging white *****es? in prison?

i dare not think too deeply on this subject.

Drakojan 01-07-2013 01:32 AM

What if League of Legends was never invented?

Chicago 777 01-07-2013 02:17 AM

What if tupac didn't get shot.

silentpartner 01-07-2013 04:31 AM

What if Hitler didn't kill himself

Dig Dux 01-07-2013 06:08 AM

When I ask "how are you?"

am I asking "are you feeling well today?"

or

is your life well?

is your family well?

are you happy?

or is it just a casual phrase used to instigate a conversation?

which one do they see?

btw how are you?

John BIaze 01-07-2013 06:14 AM

I am fairing well in all aspects of life, thank you for asking. And what of yourself? How are you?

How many meters has man walked in the past year, collectively?

Powerstoned 01-07-2013 06:18 AM

The redhead at work. 5'9", 180lbs., blue eyes, dds, thick ass, hips and legs. At 30 she's still smoking pot and playing video games everyday. Fantasy bs.