League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask The Void Walker (Kassadin) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2978273)

Ask Kássádin 01-06-2013 08:23 PM

Ask The Void Walker (Kassadin)

*Atop a weathered, crumbling altar, inscribed with faded, long-since forgotten runic symbols, charged with some unknown force...magic, and yet not quite magic, but powerful enough to make your hair stand on edge, a shadowy, masked figure, wielding a glowing vorpal blade in his blackened hand, turns to greet your curious advance.*

Yes. I am the one...who protects all from the great darkness that would seek to destroy it. I am the one...who safeguards your dreams, that they may never become nightmares. I...defend Valoran from the Void.

I am Kassadin. And I am at your will.

Ask Gragas 01-06-2013 08:29 PM

What's yer...

Breakfast...

'o...

CHAMPIO-OOO-O-OO-O-OOONS?!

Ask Kássádin 01-06-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Gragas (Hozzászólás 33228026)
What's yer...

Breakfast...

'o...

CHAMPIO-OOO-O-OO-O-OOONS?!

I do not eat.

Is it not obvious? How would I...fit anything through my mouthpiece?

Ask Gragas 01-06-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin (Hozzászólás 33228103)
I do not eat.

Is it not obvious? How would I...fit anything through my mouthpiece?

Oh, iunno, just gotta ask it er there's gon' be a ton o' fight o'er oo gets t'ask it first! *disappears into thin air, like magic*

Ask Kássádin 01-06-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Gragas (Hozzászólás 33228132)
Oh, iunno, just gotta ask it er there's gon' be a ton o' fight o'er oo gets t'ask it first! *disappears into thin air, like magic*

I...see.

Corrupted Sniper 01-06-2013 09:09 PM

Varus wandered into the domain of Kassadin, here was a man who sought knowledge beyond his control that had paid the price. With this he found a new-born purpose, but Varus doubted if there was not a single thread of negativity within him, or to simply put it, an agenda of sorts.

Do you believe what have become of you to be reasonable punishment for your pursuit of forbidden knowledge?

Ask Kássádin 01-06-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper (Hozzászólás 33229020)
Varus wandered into the domain of Kassadin, here was a man who sought knowledge beyond his control that had paid the price. With this he found a new-born purpose, but Varus doubted if there was not a single thread of negativity within him, or to simply put it, an agenda of sorts.

Do you believe what have become of you to be reasonable punishment for your pursuit of forbidden knowledge?

*Kassadin sighs*

Yes...and no. I should have...expected no less. And yet, the visions of destruction. The festering blight... of my soul. The Void inside me.

No one...should have to suffer such a fate.

Emperor Titus 01-06-2013 11:07 PM

What about your opinions on the Shadow Isles? And tell me about your organization called the Preservers.

- Admiral Titus Flavius, Bandle CIty admiral

Ask Kássádin 01-07-2013 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great (Hozzászólás 33231657)
What about your opinions on the Shadow Isles? And tell me about your organization called the Preservers.

- Admiral Titus Flavius, Bandle CIty admiral

Death...is natural. The shadows...do not seek to rend the world in two.
I have no quarrel.

The preservers...are an organization of dedicated individuals...who have dedicated themselves to preserving...the world as we know it. They have proven...time after time...to be worthy allies and noble companions.

Is there anything further you would wish to ask...about them?

Ask Kássádin 01-07-2013 11:13 AM

((bump))