League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Manamune>>>Archangels?????? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2977467)

The Boss FBH 01-06-2013 05:39 PM

Manamune>>>Archangels??????

Im watching WIngsofDeathx's stream right now and hes playing top ryze. He built a manamune out of tear of the goddess instead of archangels and im wondering why. Because wouldnt the ap and shield from seraphims embrace be better than ad? someone please enlighten me

ExecutionerKen 01-06-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Boss FBH (Hozzászólás 33222448)
Im watching WIngsofDeathx's stream right now and hes playing top ryze. He built a manamune out of tear of the goddess instead of archangels and im wondering why. Because wouldnt the ap and shield from seraphims embrace be better than ad? someone please enlighten me

Autoattack on Ryze for more damage, the AP isn't as much needed, but obviously the shield is nice

Also, nothing that wingsofdeath does is original anyway...

Cenerae 01-06-2013 06:42 PM

Some people like Manamune on Ryze for pushing towers.

I personally don't often find much time for autoattacking with him when fighting champs, so cannot really see the value in the item, but I guess if you do, you will probably squeeze more damage from the Muramana than a Seraph's.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-06-2013 06:53 PM

Manamune stacks mana up faster than Tear or Archangels since it also stacks on auto-attacks. Plus a lot of people like the upgraded Manamune active better than the Archangels active for Ryze.

Honestly, there's really nothing wrong with building both items.

TheOneMillion 01-06-2013 06:55 PM

Its because of the muramana PAssive. W, Q, and auto attacks all proc it, and it will start at around 200+ Magic damage extra for EACH one of those. Also since its Magic, all the penetration is put to good use. The AP from AA cant even come close to putting out as much dmg as the muramanas passive. Yes ryze is a sustained damage champ, but muramana gives him insane burst as well.

Just dont forget to turn it off after you are done fighting champs.

The Boss FBH 01-06-2013 08:00 PM

oh. i didnt know it procced on his abilities. ty

Uncanny Doom 01-06-2013 08:37 PM

Honestly the muramana active is much better for Ryze than seraph's shield since he gets so tanky with his typical builds that he doesn't really need the shield for defense. Having something to take more advantage of his mana for damage works better in most situations.

Cenerae 01-06-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOneMillion (Hozzászólás 33225395)
Its because of the muramana PAssive. W, Q, and auto attacks all proc it, and it will start at around 200+ Magic damage extra for EACH one of those. Also since its Magic, all the penetration is put to good use. The AP from AA cant even come close to putting out as much dmg as the muramanas passive. Yes ryze is a sustained damage champ, but muramana gives him insane burst as well.

Just dont forget to turn it off after you are done fighting champs.

Goes to show what you miss by not reading the tooltips properly. I had no idea it procced on abilities. <_<