League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Any way to change ribbons? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2977424)

Guy on a bus 01-06-2013 06:26 PM

Any way to change ribbons?

I now have over 50 teamwork and I was wondering if I can change my honorable to team work ribbon?

Andarel 01-06-2013 06:32 PM

If you earn a rarer ribbon, your ribbon will be overwritten by the rarer one. As far as I remember, the rarity order is Helpful > Friendly > Teamwork > Honorable, with Helpful being the rarest.

You need to earn the Teamwork ribbon, and once you do it will change.

BurstDemon 01-06-2013 07:31 PM

No way to manually change it

Yajin 01-07-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andarel (Hozzászólás 33222233)
As far as I remember, the rarity order is Helpful > Friendly > Teamwork > Honorable, with Helpful being the rarest.

I don't know if that order is right.
The rarest is the one you didn't list, though.

It's "Great Leader" (yellow ribbon).

You get it from having the Helpful, Friendly and Teamwork ribbons.
(you don't need Honorable Opponent and there's no ribbon for having all 4)

Yurippe 01-07-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andarel (Hozzászólás 33222233)
If you earn a rarer ribbon, your ribbon will be overwritten by the rarer one. As far as I remember, the rarity order is Helpful > Friendly > Teamwork > Honorable, with Helpful being the rarest.

You need to earn the Teamwork ribbon, and once you do it will change.

I don't think this is true. I had helpful ribbon but it was overwritten by a teamwork ribbon. After that I got honorable opponent like 2 times but my teamwork ribbon wasn't overwritten.

Andarel 01-07-2013 09:32 AM

Hm, I was under the impression Helpful is rarer than Teamwork. However, it's certainly possible that I misremembered.

SchierkeWiking 01-07-2013 10:40 AM

All the other 3 ribbons are obtained due to some combination of the 3 team types of honor. Honorable Opponent is the only that's "pure".

Also, the rarest ribbon you own is the one displayed, If it's displayin the Honorable Opponent one, it means you don't have any other.

XxPoN3DxX 01-07-2013 11:18 AM

to get the ribbon you need to have 20% of the time awarded per games you play to be awarded. if not you dont get it, and freinds only count as 1/4 of a award, so its much faster to get it from randoms.

Mavnas 01-07-2013 12:26 PM

Is there any way to see the total number of times you've gotten awards?

Andarel 01-07-2013 12:38 PM

If you click the little person on the top-right of the client that takes you to your summoner profile, there will be displays of all four honors you have earlier. Four white icons with numbers above or below, forget which. It's near the middle/bottom of the page.