League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   My hair is now short (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2976544)

c4lm 01-06-2013 12:26 PM

My hair is now short

For the first time in years I cut my hair "short" (like, close to the ears).

I've had long-ish hair for the past 3 years. Feels weird.

I have a couple of very important meetings with the dean and faculty head this week and needed to trim the mane. Time to look classy gents.

Dunno, I feel like I look boring now without my long locks flowing in the wind.

What's the best length of hair on a guy?

Umbasa 01-06-2013 12:36 PM

bangs about to eyebrows, sideburns a little above bottom of ears, no hair over ears but still long

i like that length at least

Jesus the Friend 01-06-2013 12:39 PM

No hair is the best hair.

c4lm 01-06-2013 01:07 PM

The hairdresser lady said my hair was really nice. She didn't want to cut the mane.

Fujiou 01-06-2013 04:50 PM

I always liked the feeling of having long-ish hair.

But it is kind of a pain. Especially when playing tennis, it was always getting in my eyes and stuff. I really don't like the feeling of short hair, but I think it suits me a lot better than long hair. My favorite style is like the Beatles cut, but it is pretty dated and weird-looking now. I think the ideal hair length depends a lot on your face and style though.

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow so that I may find a job.

c4lm 01-06-2013 04:59 PM

I guess my hair was more long than long-ish. It was almost at my shoulders. My only grievances were that when I worked in the lab I always had to tie it up, and the massive amounts of money I had to spend on shampoo and conditioner.

Fujiou 01-06-2013 05:04 PM

A few years back mine was really long too. It went past my shoulders in the back, and at the front it went almost to my chin, though I would always push it back or to the side.

I really liked the feeling of it, but for tennis and diving it was awful. Trying to wear a dive mask without getting any hair in it was a nightmare.

Last time I got it cut, I went pretty damn short with it. Too short, I think, but I actually got a lot of compliments on it. A few people told me it was a shame, since I guess I have really nice thick hair, but it definitely looks a lot more professional now. I guess I've got nice eyes too, so people say it's good to be able to see them instead of a wall of hair. I also had to wear a hairnet at work, which was kind of a pain in the ass.

Umbasa 01-06-2013 05:09 PM

long hair for tennis is great shade lol

c4lm 01-06-2013 05:10 PM

I don't play gayman sports like tennis so that was never an issue.

silentpartner 01-06-2013 05:30 PM

Camp, you needa supply a picture so Twinkie can rub one out to you again.