League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NEED PPL TO 5v5 WITH LvL 1-15 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2976506)

EpicSmallFry 01-06-2013 12:12 PM

NEED PPL TO 5v5 WITH LvL 1-15

I play the game a lot in my free time. I have enough friends to do 5v5 but they are never on at the same time. So usually i have 1 other friend on at a time to play. We need legit people who know what they are doing and can play lanes and listen to teamwork.

This is what we have in characters at a daily basis:
( *= 7/10 online += 4/10 online)
*Amumu: Tank/Jungler/Ganker
*Jayce: Tanky/Support
+Rammus: Tank
+Kayle: Dps/Support
+Varus: Dps
*Renekton: Support to ADs
+Garen: Support

As you see we have variety of classes, but you also see the only two we have online a lot is Amumu and Jayce. If you feel like you can join up and be active please leave your name most used classes with what their attributes are (Tank,Dps,ect)

~Please copy and paste the Fill out form~
IGN:
Level:
Smurf Account:
How Many Champs Do You Have:
What's Your Favorite Champ:
2nd Choice:
How Active Can You Be:

Example fill out form:

IGN: EpicSmallFry
Level: 11
Smurf account: No
How Many Champs Do You Have: 6
What is your favorite Champ: Amumu ( Tank/Jungler/Ganker )
2nd Choice: Miss Fortune( Dps Support )
How active can you be: 4-6 hours a day varies on school and job.

CURRENT PLAYERS:
- EpicSmallFry
- BigWc
- Gleam Eye
- DyldoBagins
- JDNoMercy
- Megaslayer321a
- llnez
-Ch3fR3d
-Kanuh
-Just a mollusk
-Restra99
-Pokémon Food

Visit: *******.com/lolrr13
This is a blog website to find out news about the team and learn how it started. You can also meet the creator by reading about him.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-06-2013 12:13 PM

I have to fill out a form to play with sub-15 players?

EpicSmallFry 01-06-2013 12:19 PM

Huh? And the form is just so i can see what people have

EpicSmallFry 01-06-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzászólás 33212439)
I have to fill out a form to play with sub-15 players?

And if u think it is dumb to put a -15 team together ur dumb.

megaslayer321a 01-06-2013 10:41 PM

hey i'm looking for new ppl to play with (that aren't trolling tools) so i'll join ya if you would like tho i am 30 don't play much ranked and dont rage at players who are new to the game or new to champions(only ppl who are losing on purpose and even then rarely)

IGN: megaslayer321a
Level: 30
smuth: No
Number of Champs: Owned like 50 play like 10-20 of em
My curren fav;champ is Renekton i tend to go top with tanky ADs
Secondary role: Support on either Soraka or Lulu
Hours online: currently unemployed so tend to leave lol opened all time

not sure if you want to play with a 30 but i can tell you from personal exp that playing with some1 higher lvl then you may frustrate you it will help improve your skills its how i got to 30.

EpicSmallFry 01-07-2013 08:17 AM

Hey, thank's for the reply. The friend i play with some is also level 30 so i usually play with high levels. I feel like that is why amumu is such a good play for me. Added to the friends and send me a req in-game: EpicSmallFry. We also run " Dolby Axon " voice communication. If you want to dl that feel free too and add " drbrandon ". We are all +17 so we like to mess around but not annoying like halo chat....

adc 01-07-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicSmallFry (Hozzászólás 33230066)
And if u think it is dumb to put a -15 team together ur dumb.

He's complaining about the form, not the team level you fool. It's level 1-15, it doesn't matter who you pick, rofl.

Dideroth 01-07-2013 10:22 AM

add SE.X (without the dot, ofc) RAEP TRUCK and he'll Riven and win your games for you.

EpicSmallFry 01-07-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD Bottom (Hozzászólás 33239792)
He's complaining about the form, not the team level you fool. It's level 1-15, it doesn't matter who you pick, rofl.

Okay? Obviously the guy lvl 30 had common sense to fill it out. Say 1-15 is so people are not like " it's prob only lvl 30 so why bother " so ROFL back at ya
And if he is too lazy too fill out a simple form then why would i want to play with a lazy fool?

PogoPogoPogoPogo 01-07-2013 11:02 AM

Fill what out? I'm not filling out a form for anything short of a ranked team.