League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Connection Bug and Unfair Bans (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2975185)

zavo 01-05-2013 09:31 PM

Connection Bug and Unfair Bans

For everyone discovering this bug i know the unfair treatment that you are being put through. Though the company states that leaving game early is infact punishable by ban,i can most likely guarantee that half of the players are experiencing the Connect/Reconnect bug. What this bug is doing is allowing a player to choose a champion and allowing the timer to run out and start the game but the window shuts off and once you try to join you either join very late in the game or are not able to join at all and the system think he or she is abandoning the game thus resulting in this unfair ban system. Ive had this problem for 3 days doing everything i could think of and research to fix this stupid problem and thus finally fixing it. I join half way in the game and finish with my team but loosing. I was happy though cause i could FINALLY join a game. A pop-up opens saying im being banned and closes the game and now im banned for 3 days with a level 2 threat. Its honestly annoying when i spend my money and time on a game i think is great either loosing or winning and yet get banned for a bug that for some reason Riot Games seems to be ignoring. Ive looked at all the forums and threads to 100% of the time everyone is getting no solution. For those experiencing this bug heres how i fixed it even after re-downloading this game.

Step 1. Hold the Home button(located between the Alt and Ctrl Key) and press R
Step 2. In the type bar type in msconfig and click OK
Step 3. Goto the startup tab and click Disable All and click Apply and OK
Step 4. Click the restart option and once the computer opens again enjoy League Of Legends.

And again i say Riot Games, address this really annoying issue because many true players like myself love playing this game. We do not want to abandon the game nor disregard any of the rules that apply. Also tone down this ban system that you have because players like myself are proboally getting unfair bans like this because of the bug.

Sincerly
Alec Wagner

BlackMystic 01-06-2013 01:25 PM

So what program are you disabling at startup? pando media booster? Because even if I disable my startup programs it still disconnects me from the game

Tyra Wadman 01-06-2013 03:13 PM

I'm pretty sure it is to stop anything extra from starting up.
An example would be my USB webcam. Even though it's not plugged in, something like "CamHelper" can be seen in the list every time i start up or even game things like Steam.

zavo 01-06-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackMystic (Hozzászólás 33214611)
So what program are you disabling at startup? pando media booster? Because even if I disable my startup programs it still disconnects me from the game

well difference could vary. for me im using windows and i have skype and yahoo anabled along with some other useless stuff. after i did disable the programs Leage of Legends did work perfectly fine

ButtChugger69s 01-13-2013 02:39 PM

Connection probablam, Apparently a fire wall issue

I have had the same issue, tried what you said and also tried disabling my fire wall! What do i do i havent been able to play all week.

oOWiVoOo 03-07-2013 04:33 PM

losing lot of lp coz of this ****

tonorian 03-07-2013 04:36 PM

ya i just lost Lp cause i dced again then i couldnt get on for majority of the game to find out my team lost

tonorian 03-07-2013 04:37 PM

so thx riot for ur amazing work it really helps my team out alot and the others who are having the same issue keep up the good work riot cause we all kno u fail at trying to acknowledge this problem

ceejayjunior 12-05-2013 04:44 PM

lol bug problem

i just start to get this problem with this frozen screen and i never get to go back in the game