League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Lee Sin v3 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2974491)

Àsk Lee sin 01-05-2013 05:36 PM

Ask Lee Sin v3

Lee Sin sits in a meditative pose on a small wooden stool in the middle of his nearly empty room. The room is lit dimly by a single candle and there is a chill to it that reminds one of a cool autumn night. He has a look of concentration on his face and seems to emit a calm aura. When he speaks he does so with a kindness that can only be accomplished through hardships.

"Greetings friends, summoners and fellow champions. I have returned to answer your questions no matter what they may be. I will do my best to shed whatever wisdom I can upon you."

Emperor Titus 01-05-2013 05:38 PM

((I am going to ask the common question: ))

Breakfast of champions?

Ask the Tempest 01-05-2013 05:38 PM

Was it hard to adjust to being blind?
-Kennen

Àsk Lee sin 01-05-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great (Hozzszls 33191348)
((I am going to ask the common question: ))

Breakfast of champions?

A simple bowl of rice, I do not treat myself to luxuries often.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest (Hozzszls 33191355)
Was it hard to adjust to being blind?
-Kennen

At first, yes it was difficult for me. However after training and toning my other senses I believe I've actually grown stronger without the use of my eyes than I ever could have with them. In a way I suppose you could say the loss of my eyesight has only helped me.

Àsk Lee sin 01-09-2013 09:52 AM

((Blind bump.))

xcyper33 01-09-2013 03:22 PM

X knocks on Lee Sin's door

"Greetings great Blind Monk. I am Brandon, but please, call me X. I would like a meeting with you if you do not mind"

X waits at the door for a response.

Àsk Lee sin 01-10-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcyper33 (Hozzszls 33319606)
X knocks on Lee Sin's door

"Greetings great Blind Monk. I am Brandon, but please, call me X. I would like a meeting with you if you do not mind"

X waits at the door for a response.

Lee Sin smiles slightly, standing up from his meditation and walking toward the door, opening it. "Welcome, please come in. Tell me what it is you wish to speak about."

xcyper33 01-10-2013 05:01 AM

Please to meet you Master Lee Sin. I am Brandon, but am usually referred to as X, a derivative of my summoner name Xcyper.

X bows his head in respect

"I'm Noxian in origin, but do not align myself with them. I grew up being bullied all of my childhood and teenage life. Getting beat up in school was a regular occurred. X's hands became visibly shaken as he remembered the past. As you can see I'm not the ideal 'look' of how a Noxian is supposed to be, very small and skinny compared to your average male. And I was never interested in combat to obtain positions of power. I was always interested in exploring this planet and becoming a summoner. But alas, to the point, Master. I've come here, to you, to ask if you may possibly teach me the ways of combat? ...No, not for abuse of it, or for power, but how to defend myself."

Àsk Lee sin 01-10-2013 05:21 AM

Lee Sin listened to X speak, smirking a bit as he spoke of his appearance. "Well actually." he says, tapping his blindfold with a smirk "I do not see what you look like." he chuckled a bit at his attempt of a joke then his face seemed to shift to a more serious look. "I can sense a determination in you, I have never trained anyone and cannot promise I would make a good teacher. My personal fighting style, for obvious reasons is something regular individuals cannot do. However." he says, thoughtfully stroking his chin. "If you are committed to this, who am I to turn you down." He smiles. "I will try my best to train you so that you may defend yourself but remember that combat is an art form that takes years upon years of training, even the greatest master is never finished learning more about the art."

xcyper33 01-10-2013 05:52 AM

X bows respectfully with a smile on his face. "I appreciate this, master! I know your style of combat focuses on other senses besides sight. X takes off his glasses revealing horrible gash from his left eye to his right. I'm not blind, but...I'm nearly there...assuming I don't have my glasses on ofcourse."