League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jayce really needs a buff (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2973954)

ShootingCamels 01-05-2013 02:22 PM

Jayce really needs a buff

Like it's not even funny. Jayce wasn't really all that op, he had counters before nerf... Cho, Irelia, Riven, Malphite, Singed that builds ninja tabi. That many champions could have beat him. He loses to every single top champion according to lolking, and do you really think 30 more damage from 1 skill would make him win? I believe that was the damage bonus at lvl 1 for e. He was stomped people who were unskilled. He may be one of the strongest top before, but he has no late game. His late game is terrible, due to inconsistent damage. Please remove the mana nerf at least...

Vencu 01-05-2013 02:23 PM

he's fine

KBK Fatality 01-05-2013 02:57 PM

You serious?

Adrian Umbra 01-05-2013 03:12 PM

He was OP in that he dealt a lot of damage with nothing and could disengage like a Nidalee without spending much mana. His lategame is comprised of poke --> disengage plus jumping on someone's face bruiser style. His laning presence was an unholy mix of Vayne top and Singed top, being able to burst, CC, escape, deal sustained damage, and still not run out of mana unless he was too spam happy.

When you're banned out or picked in every game of a tournament among the pros, there's something strong about you. He's still definitely playable. Just not dominant anymore.

RaptoRGmo7 01-05-2013 03:17 PM

dude i play with him in top all time, jayce have much dmg with combo E Q canon form and Q E hammer form u need learn how play with him

Clairvoyantcat 01-05-2013 05:10 PM

Jayce still brings a **** ton of utility to his team. Having him do a **** ton of damage as well was just too much. He's in a good spot now.

PS: try the new muramana on him if you're worried about mana costs. He can stack it really quickly with his ult change and CDR and becomes a fearsome spam-master by mid game

Greenlee19 01-05-2013 05:59 PM

dude jayce once people learned how to use him after release was a monster changes that are being made are fine hes still a good champ

Plz Nerf Irelia 01-05-2013 06:04 PM

Stop them csing. Get all the creeps. Poke them down. Go in for the kill. They have no money from minions. Escape the ganks. They have no gold. You have lots. Items over them are op.

NaginataX 01-05-2013 06:43 PM

Yeah Jayce is fine and considering he's still a top pick in ranked, I don't think you can hold an honest argument that he needs a buff.

Cow Moolester 01-05-2013 06:47 PM

Not that he really needs a buff, but if he did get one, I would like to see a late game buff. He really falls off late game, even if he is fed. I have been 10/2 by late game and I am basically just a big poking stick.