League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Art (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Drawing request. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2973327)

Tolemak1985 01-05-2013 09:57 AM

Drawing request.

I have a champion concept, and its views have almost reached 450. I am really hoping that he gets accepted and put into the game. The reason I am making this post is in hopes of finding an artist to help bring my idea to life and give everyone a better idea of what they are looking at. So here he is.

Physical Description:
Goldare is tall and dark. He wears a black leather trench coat, that is only held closed by two buttons. An eye patch covers his left eye, and an empty sleave marks his left arm that is missing. Goldare has black, short, yet spiked hair style, with a 5 o’clock shadow on his face. He also wears the iconic pin-striped slacks and black gloss dress shoes of a mobster. And what is a Crime Boss if he doesn’t have a gun. Strapped under his left sleave is a Chrome and Gold plated Dessert Eagle pistole.

Lore:
Being a criminal master mind, one learns to stay out of sight, and hidden while you pull the strings of others. For the longest time, Noxus had a crime spree that could not be kept in check. When the criminals were captured and tortured for information fot the where-abouts of their leader, they only replied with, “The Mastermind!” The range of his followers were from the gutter trash cowards, to the bravest of bar brawlers. The Noxus authorities had been pushed to their brink, and they called for Swain to step in and bring this annoyance down. After a month of careful planning, Swain managed to flush Goldare out into the light. But this man was beyond anything Swain had stood against on the battle fields.

Goldare had a decor and charisma about him, that even gave the “Immovable Swain” pause. As Goldare gave the order to pull back, Swain watched while Goldare covered each of his men with a single pistol. Unable to track him back down, Swain sought the assistance of the Leagues summoners. With Goldare's description, the Summoners were able to locate and summon Goldare before Swain. As Goldare went for his pistol, he took a quick glance of the room around him. Surrounded, outnumber, and outmatched, he surrendered. Swain then did the unthinkable. Swain offered him his freedom if he swore to fight for Noxus in the League. The slight smirk that crossed Goldare's face all the answer Swain needed.

Comments:
- Note: Goldare's voice is deep, rough, and italian accent.
Attacking:
- Fire away.
- I got this!
Moving:
- Stepping it up.
- And, here... we... Go!
Taunt:
- Ha! Is that all you got?
- Get back up! I dare you.
Joke:
- Oh sure! Blame the one armed man.

I hope this is enough to go off of, and if it isn't then please visit the Concept page at:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=goldare

I'm serouslly looking forward to seeing what ideas come out of the woodwork.

Please and Thank you.

Tolemak1985 01-06-2013 06:02 PM

146 people viewed, and no one want to help me get this guy drawn up? :(

Tolemak1985 01-07-2013 08:19 PM

over 240 views now and still no artist... :(

Tolemak1985 01-08-2013 03:30 PM

iruini07 01-08-2013 06:30 PM

maybe i can do it, but because of reasons, i don't promise anything.

i really liked the idea of your character.

Tolemak1985 01-09-2013 02:57 PM

Thank you. I am just not good at drawing, so anything that gives them something to look at ^_^

Tolemak1985 01-11-2013 07:20 PM

642 views...

Nyodra 01-11-2013 09:21 PM

I'm not sure posting how many views you've gotten is a good way to inspire someone to be generous. It kind of makes you look a little...rude?

I dunno, just the feeling I got. I see you've done the same for your champion idea on the other forum. I'd suggest giving it more time or say something more significant then numbers. Its not doing you any favors.

Just my two cents.

Good concept, though...

Tolemak1985 01-12-2013 02:03 PM

The point of my posting the views is to refresh the pages so that as many poeple can see it as poosible. I don't want to miss the chance of that one good artist missing my post because it was not on the first page. And just friendly FYI, I am making those posts every other day, not every day. I don't mean for it to be rude, again it's just to refresh my threads when no one has posted on them.

Hulk of Darkness 01-12-2013 08:44 PM

Just say "bump", it is less rude