League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is good mid? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2971947)

Ippii 01-04-2013 07:12 PM

What is good mid?

I just started averaging 200 farm in 21 minutes as malzahar I'm in Elo hell. And i can carry my team if their are no tanks on the other team. However, I still manage to lose 49% of the time, and i never lose mid ever, but one time. Is their something else i can be doing to get my team fed besides soloing dragon at lvl 9 and destroying my tower at 22 minutes?

iPigeonPervert 01-04-2013 11:19 PM

Go Ganking, call MIA, pray that your teammates aren't *******, and if they are, give them an encouraging push in the right direction. I cannot stress how imporant ganks are. But make sure the ganks are successful and don't involve any of you dying. Make sure the opposing mid has the worse game of their life.

snaker571 01-06-2013 12:19 AM

im only 1400 elo buti play from australia so i have constant 200 ping...anyway malz is not a good champion at all srsly if you have 200 farm at 21 mins with like ryze, ahri, brand, swain you can win so much easier since they are top tier mages there is a reason why you dont see anyone play malz at 2k elo and that's because his easy to farm with but his kit sucks overall

I used to love morde as welll can get 200 farm at like 20 mins as well easily but just because you can farm with a champ does not mean you can carry....learn better mages

Mestaaja 01-06-2013 03:18 AM

Not much else to do. Win your lane and put so much pressure to force jungler to babysit your lane, so other lanes get a break. But if they both lose their lane regardless, it's not really gonna make a difference. But if you honestly win your lane every time and can average 200 farm @ 20 mins, you're going to inevitably raise your win rate, there's no way you'll be constantly paired up with people worse than you who lose lane every time. Sometimes its just going to take forever, but that's the way it goes.
Alternatively, play a more mobile mid and gank other lanes to help put them ahead more, but malz isn't the best option for that tbh, he's just better off stomping his lane and showing the lane, forcing other people to come help.

Cinchspark 01-06-2013 12:20 PM

Honestly, I love AP Ezreal. As an early main for myself in ranked, he is a very strong AP.Carry (max W first). He has no CC, but has amazing damage to make up for it.

You must take mana Regen runes. Build:

Mana Crystal to Sheen
Shoes/Sorcerer's, Homeguard
Chalice
Rabadon's
Athene's Grail
Lich Bane
Void Staff
GA, Liandry's, or Rylai's

rikoLash 01-07-2013 05:50 AM

Malzahar is extremely good in lane at the moment, but not that strong in teamfights since a lot of this moves and be readily dodged apart from his ultimate.

Personally, I think Katarina, Kennen and Anivia are extremely good to carry with. All are similarly related in terms of being able to win lane, in their own ways, and have extremely strong utility in teamfights with CC and AOE damage.