League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Answer to Kha'Zix Mid (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2971250)

MichaeI Jaxon 01-04-2013 03:11 PM

The Answer to Kha'Zix Mid

As someone who has played Kha'Zix with a high frequency since his release date (Yes, this was before BC, when he was 'trash champion Riot pls buff') and stomped and went with a high score every single game, today was the first time I got royally shat on as mid Kha'Zix by a Malzahar who knew what he was doing. Just try it, instead of putting your beloved Kassadin, Karthus, etc. mid vs him, you will laugh your ass off. Yes I understand that you might not want to play Malzahar, but if we always got what we wanted, who the hell would give a flying **** about counterpicking? It'd all be Person A: "I'm playing X", Person B: "I'm picking Y and idc if he gets hardcountered in lane"
This is my effort to stop GD in its attempt to convince Riot to pull off a Diana on Kha'Zix.
Thank me later.

Why does it work?
Malzahar punishes predictability. If he knows where you're going to be, he's going to ult combo you and kill you. Malzahar is effectively safe from Kha'Zix because he can farm from an extremely long range, rendering Kha'Zix' void spikes useless. This forces Kha'Zix' into being bottlenecked into having to jump RIGHT ON TOP of Malzahar to display any aggression, this will lead to an instant death as he will pool, visions and ult you.

Examples of predictability punishment:
-Xerath locking himself down, Malzahar could flash combo and kill him instantaneously.
-Kha'Zix lands on Malzahars face, gets quickly melted. This can apply to Akali too.

Where do you get any credibility from? Are you just saying Malzahar counters Kha'Zix because you got shat on?
I have played Malzahar even more than Kha'Zix. After watching the replay, I could see the strategies the Malzahar was employing to keep me at bay and prevent me from snowballing.

If Malzahar gets closed on by Kha'Zix and his ult is down, how will he match Kha'Zix' isolation damage?
You're almost never going to get Malzahar isolated because his voidling will be up most of the times, also, the voidling can block your missiles for him

So you're trying to say Malzahar simply beats Kha'Zix because he can zone him?
Kha'Zix' responses to Malzahar are terribly limited, if Kha'Zix gets frustrated with being unable to CS, he may try to roam, Malzahar can simply push the lane with tremendous speed and take Kha'Zix tower, giving his team more map control. We all know that map control and vision is the most important part to winning a game.

Shane Walsh 01-04-2013 03:18 PM

Bump for justice!

jakab 01-04-2013 03:20 PM

This just in, Malzahar is good in lane!

Zerglinator 01-04-2013 03:21 PM

So in other words...

Bow to the Void, or be consumed by it.

Shiralune 01-04-2013 03:21 PM

I just send Cho mid.

MichaeI Jaxon 01-04-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakab (Hozzászólás 33157169)

This just in, GD makes sarcastic remarks to an answer when they were unable to produce one themselves!

Mairead Watkins 01-04-2013 03:22 PM

People didn't know this?

Its just when I pick malz the jungler decides he doesn't particularly like me.

Im just too scared.

Enrayged 01-04-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakab (Hozzászólás 33157169)

Imagine that, eh?

A shame about that Mercurial Scimitar, though.

Aeb Lincoln 01-04-2013 03:22 PM

You've convinced me, now please convince my team. :/

I don't have the benefit of your credibility when I tell them in champ select.

Spew 01-04-2013 03:23 PM

''khaz'ix op'' I laughed