League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code - other thread closed no reason (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2970735)

KrremLotion 01-04-2013 12:06 PM

Got banned twice without breaking the summoner's code *updated third case*

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6058278/#nogo

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6029563/#nogo

*update* found another one of my cases and again no wrong doing here
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5671324/#nogo
I already know the monkeys here are going to say I'm trolling with the soraka but that warwick picked jungle after me and we won that game, I still got reported by my team and the enemy team how funny is that?

I got banned one for a week and now for 2 weeks without breaking any rules in the summoner's code. Riot closed my other thread without explanation or answer. What kind of a joke is this?

LittleDi 01-04-2013 12:12 PM

You didn't post those cards at the OP in the other thread. You said this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrremLotion (Hozzászólás 26822549)
We will not question you, for you are mighty and omnipotent. All your decisions are correct and shall not be argued with. Questioning your rule of law is an offense in it self.

We are not worthy
We are not worthy
We are not worthy

Anything we do or say may be subject to arbitrary interpretation by anyone and everyone. No speech is too minor for your mysterious wrath.

Once you punish us, we will not be allowed to know what it was for, because you are our lord and savior.

ALL HAIL TRIBUNAL

WE ARE ALL SWORN BY THE TRIBIBLE AND THE SUMMONERS CODE

months ago.

Dark Trigger 01-04-2013 12:15 PM

I would ban you.

KUBlueBarracuda 01-04-2013 12:16 PM

I see you poke the enemy team when you win or kill them. Remember to:Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

Maybe less BAITED's and less asking to surrender at the 2 minute mark at quick glance.

KrremLotion 01-04-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeantheAllStar (Hozzászólás 33151306)
I see you poke the enemy team when you win or kill them. Remember to:Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat

Maybe less BAITED's and less asking to surrender at the 2 minute mark at quick glance.

I did that one or twice and it was funny if you actually had access to the information that lets you know why I said those things. Explain to me how It's ok to be banned for 2 weeks for joking that I baited someone?

I cant stress enough that u do not have any idea what happened when i said that. How can you judge??????

Alanja 01-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrremLotion (Hozzászólás 33151354)
I did that one or twice and it was funny if you actually had access to the information that lets you know why I said those things. Explain to me how It's ok to be banned for 2 weeks for joking that I baited someone?

I cant stress enough that u do not have any idea what happened when i said that. How can you judge??????

Why do you post it here then and open it up for discussion if you do not want to hear what people have to say?

You post the facts that we see and we vote yay or nay based on what we see.

Personally I would pardon you in both cases. You are annoying, but not too toxic in my opinion.

Your attitude here however is not really helping you to score points.

KUBlueBarracuda 01-04-2013 12:24 PM

Xerath [All] [00:02:49] gg surrender @20

Xerath [All] [00:23:26] baiteeddddddddd

Xerath [All] [00:38:52] BAITED
Xerath [All] [00:39:11] BAAAAAAAIRED

Xerath [All] [00:42:45] hahaha suckers
Xerath [All] [00:42:51] i left my shards to give your feet splinters
Xerath [All] [00:42:53] feet my wrath

Lux [All] [00:43:02] xerath, manner up
Xerath [All] [00:43:13] oh
Xerath [All] [00:43:18] my pslinters giving u ah ard time i see

(So the Lux even brought up that you were being annoying and you antagonized her.)

Xerath [All] [00:45:56] Y AY

Xerath [All] [00:02:58] surrender at 20

EDIT: I think you just need to spend less time antagonizing the other team and more time on your playing and teamwork. Your scores certainly show you need to be teamwork and cooperation rather than bothering the other team.

Harate 01-04-2013 12:24 PM

First link:

Xerath [00:10:37] when idiots insist on taking mid

punished already.

Link: 2

You say that x10000.

"u do not have any idea what happened when i said that"

3 people reporting you in that game makes it obvious you weren't doing anything positive by saying that. Your team provided the context.

KrremLotion 01-04-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harate (Hozzászólás 33151507)
First link:

Xerath [00:10:37] when idiots insist on taking mid

punished already.

Link: 2

You say that x10000.

"u do not have any idea what happened when i said that"

3 people reporting you in that game makes it obvious you weren't doing anything positive by saying that. Your team provided the context.

Please read everything leading up to that. Talon took mid from me and wouldn't shut up the entire time about me doing poorly on top. But you wont do that because youre a religious tribunal zealot

even then is this all you found to think its ok for a week or 2 week ban? lol you are just...

Enterti 01-04-2013 12:27 PM

First case I would have skipped, its hard to get those kinds of scores unless you are trying to or are just getting caught out a bunch and there wasn't enough to decide either way.

Second case I would skip as well for the same reason.

I think if you start listening to your team when they call for people to group up you would have more success in game and avoid the Tribunal in the future.