League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ARAM Problems (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2970007)

KOL Chuckie 01-04-2013 05:15 AM

ARAM Problems

I'm tired of telling my team to report our feeder and they respond with "Omg no lol its aram lol1" You need to make it perfectly clear that the rules of the game apply everywhere OR you need to start making ARAM a normal game. How am I banned for building Atmog on Ashe in ARAM when there are hundreds of trolls daily playing ARAM? You're so inconsistent with banning. I wonder if you really do read the reports before the bans.

Alanja 01-04-2013 05:21 AM

Many players don't see ARAM as a regular game. If you want to report people for feeding in ARAM feel free to do so, I have seen a few tribunal cases where it happened.

And you are right to do so :)

Jeddite 01-04-2013 05:29 AM

You werent banned for building Atmog on Ashe in ARAM, tardcakes.

Shadow Light M37 01-04-2013 05:40 AM

Case link?

And people actually take ARAM seriously?

Alanja 01-04-2013 05:41 AM

Some do some don't ...

Yes people are more relaxed there, but there can be people who purposely ruin the fun for everybody else, so ...

PenguinKillBear 01-04-2013 05:55 AM

can you prove in game chat or with their items that they were intentionally feeding? cause intentionally feeding is the only type of feeding that matters to the tribunal

Kinvaras666 01-04-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOL Chuckie (Hozzászólás 33142028)
I'm tired of telling my team to report our feeder and they respond with "Omg no lol its aram lol1" You need to make it perfectly clear that the rules of the game apply everywhere OR you need to start making ARAM a normal game. How am I banned for building Atmog on Ashe in ARAM when there are hundreds of trolls daily playing ARAM? You're so inconsistent with banning. I wonder if you really do read the reports before the bans.

That post seems so legit.

Firstly, they are actually right, you can't report someone for "feeding", specially in ARAM, since someone can get a champion they never played and do horrible.

Besides, "feeding" is not bannable, anyone can have bad, or very bad games and that should never be punished.

About you being banned for Atmog Ashe, that's so much more legit. You wouldn't happen to have the reform card to prove that, would you?

BrightNooblar 01-04-2013 06:45 AM

Feeding in ARAM is a little hard to prove, and a little hard to take seriously given how the game works and how weak some champs are.

However going AFK, and/or cursing etc, are pretty easy to prove, and I'd readily hit punish for those.

TheCøøkieMonster 01-04-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOL Chuckie (Hozzászólás 33142028)

its not ranked, calm down

Kinvaras666 01-04-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCřřkieMonster (Hozzászólás 33144310)
Hey look, I play ranked so I am better than everyone who doesn't, thus, I don't give a **** if people ruin your games as long as they don't ruin mine, because you know, ranked is the only type you need to take seriously and you can troll and abuse people on other games modes anyway and I don't give a damn, just ban those trolls from my ranked games and leave them at normals

really....