League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Laners: the S3 Jungle is not the S2 jungle. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2967730)

sdjaks 01-03-2013 12:17 PM

Laners: the S3 Jungle is not the S2 jungle.

Stop treating it like it is. You cannot expect constant ganks as nearly all junglers leave the jungle with lower health than in S2, and our machete/spirit stone (which need to be purchased first and foremost) do not contribute to PVP fights. Constant ganks (even successful ones) also cause the jungler to get behind. If I come to your lane and we don't kill the target successfully, I need to stick around for a few minion deaths so that I can stay evenly leveled. I am not here to take your gold, so stop spamming the retreat ping.

Bottom ganks are nearly impossible now that virtually everyone with half a brain keeps a ward down there, in river and tribrush.. I keep timers on wards to know when it's possible to gank, but with Sightstone in the game it's basically 100% uptime on wards. It's completely and totally bizarro that pushing bottom is now viable (so that I can run up the brush and lane gank), and even then, I have to wait around for 45-60 seconds while the enemy pushes back before I can make a single move.

TLDR: Sightstone combined with the difficulty (read: low health when leaving, low gold and low xp after first clear) of S3 jungle has made ganks extremely risky. Junglers cannot afford pink wards/oracles that early, especially now that it has a 5 min duration. Stop expecting junglers to babysit and win/ward your lane for you.

Voidgolem 01-03-2013 12:18 PM

+1.

also stop stealing my damn wraiths.

Yoruichi 01-03-2013 12:21 PM

Play stronger junglers.

Those are my wraiths. Go gank something.

Riffenstein 01-03-2013 12:22 PM

Lost lane in under 6 minutes...blame jungler!

Diana Main 01-03-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoruichi (Hozzászólás 33118014)
Play stronger junglers.

Maybe when you start winning your lane.

Yoruichi 01-03-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snufulufugus (Hozzászólás 33118068)
Maybe when you start winning your lane.

I do win my lane. Why do you think I can take my wraiths constantly? It's not cause I'm getting beat down under my tower. Like I said, go gank something.

FeenicksDown 01-03-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoruichi (Hozzászólás 33118102)
I do win my lane. Why do you think I can take my wraiths constantly? It's not cause I'm getting beat down under my tower. Like I said, go gank something.

If you aren't getting beat down at tower/pushing then you should go gank

Roaming mid OP

You never lose a game because your teammates aren't contributing, you lose them because you don't contribute, regardless of how your team is doing.

bliu23 01-03-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoruichi (Hozzászólás 33118102)

To be fair, double golems are really strong. It's easiest to take wraith/wolves, then gank, rather than getting doubles. Doubles mean I have to gank bot (or top) because of their placement, and it requires a smite or a loooot of damage dealt to you.

sdjaks 01-03-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoruichi (Hozzászólás 33118014)
Play stronger junglers.

And this is a perfect example of people thinking the S3 jungle is the same as S2. You get 2 minion kills worth of gold off wraiths. TWO. Your jungler is hurting for gold/xp and all people will do is ***** about how they aren't ganking enough.

amoenotep 01-03-2013 12:31 PM

jungled the other day..my mid took my wraiths AND my wolves constantly.

really...do i get no jungle anymore?