League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Im playing another game while playing LoL" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=296712)

Metta Game 10-17-2010 09:56 PM

"Im playing another game while playing LoL"

Is this not intentional game disruption equivalent to intentional feeding? I can't believe people are dumb enough to actually do this. I've never encountered another competitive game in my 15 years of competitive gaming that had people actually idiotic enough to play their frickin Xbox at the same time as they PVP. These people need to be banned. They're worse than people who afk or leave. At least afkers don't feed the whole game because they're looking at LoL half the time and the other half at Halo Reach.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT 10-17-2010 09:57 PM

Once I was playing the newest Pokemon game while playing LoL.... my sister walked in and said "wow are you some kind of pro?"

I won the LoL match :D

Draconic 10-17-2010 09:58 PM

LOL this made me laugh...

...because it didn't happen to me.

Kagetenshi 10-17-2010 09:58 PM

If they're actually PLAYING said other game, then yeah, that's a stupid move. Sometimes though, I leave another game open while I play LoL, AFKing on the other game for time played (You get bonuses if you're on long enough per day, real easy to exploit but I don't think they care) and only actually playing LoL.

TechpriestJadoko 10-17-2010 09:59 PM

Actually, I have been doing boss runs on Mega Man 10 while playing LoL, but keeping it paused in between.

If I die late game, I have enough time to take a shot at Nitro Man on Hard, trying to beat him without taking damage.

Also, Sheep Man on Hard can go straight to hell.

GENERAL NUTBAKED 10-17-2010 09:59 PM

i bot wow on my other monitor while playing lol =p

Furanki 10-17-2010 10:01 PM

I start playing another game when I encounter a match in LoL that is beyond loss but won't end because two people just have to have that 1 extra IP for a "hard defense".

Rhetorical Hippo 10-17-2010 10:01 PM

I played World of Warcraft for years and we had people playing XBOX and **** like that all the time while 40 or 20 or 25 of us were all supposed to be doing something.

It's just a typical case of "anonymity" that the internet provides, letting people get away with whatever they want.

You wouldn't play in a football game but bring MW2 with you and death match against the defensive coordinator, but since it's the internet, people don't care.

Metta Game 10-17-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagetenshi (Hozzászólás 3514168)
If they're actually PLAYING said other game, then yeah, that's a stupid move. Sometimes though, I leave another game open while I play LoL, AFKing on the other game for time played (You get bonuses if you're on long enough per day, real easy to exploit but I don't think they care) and only actually playing LoL.

Ya, I mean actively playing the game at the same time as LoL.

Simon Zhao 10-17-2010 10:02 PM

i farm on mabinogi while i play LoL... does that count?