League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   (Champion Concept 1) - Yuna, the Arcane Empress (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2966419)

Seoshi 01-02-2013 10:40 PM

(Champion Concept 1) - Yuna, the Arcane Empress

6 Attachment(s)
(I Will Update Her Regularly, Keep Watch :) )
(Pictures are POSSIBLE ways she could look, anyone mind helping me choose 1?)

Name : Yuna, the Arcane Empress
Type : Ranged, Mage

Lore -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats -

Damage : 50 (+3.2/ Per Level)
Health : 380 (+80/ Per Level)
Mana : 300 (+50/ Per Level)
Movement Speed : 340
Attack Speed : 0.645 (+1.68%/Per Level)
Armor : 11.5 (+4.5 / Per Level)
Magic Resist : 30 (+0 / Per Level)
Health Regen : 5 (+0.5/ Per Level)
Mana Regen : 7 (+0.75/ Per Level)

█████░░░░░ > Attack
█████░░░░░ > Health
██████████ > Difficulty
██████████ > Spells
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities -

Attachment 586065

Passive : Essence Bolts - Upon casting a spell Yuna sends forward 2 Essence Bolts that chase enemies, prioritizing enemy champions. Each Essence Bolt deals 15 (+0.1) magic damage plus 2.5 magic damage every level Yuna gains.

(It may not look like alot, but trust me, the small damage adds up)

Attachment 586066

Q Ability : Arcanic Missile - Yuna fires a missile of arcanic energy, this missile will attempt to follow an enemy champion, upon contact the bolt explodes and the area around the bolt takes magic damage and every enemy inside the explosion is slowed by a for three seconds.

Yuna fires a missile of arcanic energy, this missile will attempt to follow an enemy champion, upon contact the bolt explodes and the area around the bolt takes 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.4) magic damage and every enemy inside the explosion is slowed by a 40/45/50/55/60% for 3 seconds.

(By attempt to follow, i mean if they start running away, the bolt will curve to try to hit them but it isnt a 100% dead on chase like Ahri's fox fire)

(I kept the base damage low because with her main damage should / would be comeing from charging up charges with Arcane Sanctuary and using your ultimate to unleash 6 bolts at a time, this would intern proc her passive 12 times, which is where most of her damage comes from)

Type : Skill Shot
Range : 1200
Mana Cost : 60/70/80/90/100 mana
Cool Down : 8
Travel Speed :

Attachment 586067

W Ability : Arcane Sanctuary - Yuna channels the arcane forces around herself or a target ally for up to three seconds. While channeling the target is healed for health over the course of the channel. If Yuna channels for the full three seconds she adds two charges to Arcanic Missile, otherwise she only gains one charge. Yuna also fires two Essence Bolts from her target every second while channeling.

Yuna channels the arcane forces around herself or a target ally for up to 3 seconds. While channeling the target is healed for 120/180/240/300/360 (+0.4) health over the course of the channel. If Yuna channels for the full 3 seconds she adds 2 charges to Arcanic Missile, otherwise she only gains 1 charge. Yuna also fires two Essence Bolts from her target every second while channeling.

(An Arcanic Missle charge allows her to cast Arcanic Missle without any cooldown)
(Yuna can have only 3 charges of Arcanic Missle at a time, 2 saved and 1 normal cast)

Type : Target
Range : 800
Mana Cost : 60/90/120/150/180 mana
Cool Down : 20/18/16/14/12

Attachment 586068

E Ability : Orb of Arcane - Yuna sends forward an orb of arcane magic, this orb will attempt to follow enemy champions and upon contact deals magic damage, if the target enemy was moving upon contact the enemy becomes encased inside the orb for one second.

Yuna sends forward an orb of arcane magic, this orb will attempt to follow enemy champions and upon contact deals 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.6) magic damage, if the target enemy was moving upon contact the enemy becomes encased inside the orb for 1 second.

Type : Skill Shot
Range : 1000
Mana Cost : 60/80/100/120/140 mana
Cool Down : 15/14/13/12/11
Travel Speed :

Attachment 586069

Ultimate : Essence Projection - Yuna summons a Projection of herself to a target location on the map for a few seconds. This Projection provides sight and mimics Yuna's casts of Arcanic Missile as well as procing Essence Bolt around itself. Any ally champion in the Projection's range have increased Health and Mana regeneration by a % as well.

Yuna summons a Projection of herself to a target location on the map for 6/8/10 seconds. This Projection provides sight and mimics Yuna's casts of Arcanic Missile as well as procing Essence Bolt around itself. Any ally champion in the Projection's range have increased Health and Mana regeneration by 20/40/60% as well.

Type : Target Location
Range : 5500
Mana Cost : 125/150/175 mana
Cool Down : 140/120/100

Recommended Items -

1. Sorcerer's Shoes
2. Liandry's Torment
3. Rod of Ages
4. Abyssal Scepter
5. Void Staff
6. Rabadon's Deathcap

Tips -

Playing As Yuna :

1. Arcane Sanctuary allows great survivablity in lane. Using this in 1v1 fights not only casts 6 Essence Bolts at the target, but also allows you 2 free Arcanic Missiles to cast back to back for 4 additional Essence Bolts.

2. If you see someone struggling, dont hesitate to use Arcane Sanctuary on them, the small heal and the 6 Essence Bolts might just be enough to save their life, and score a kill

3. Try having all 3 charges of Arcanic Missiles when entering team fights, with Essence Projection, this allows 6 Arcanic Missile casts and 12 Essence Bolt casts within a few seconds.

4. With her ultimate and Arcane Sanctuary, Yuna can easily win 1v2 fights if she isn't burst-ed down quick enough. Using Arcane Sanctuary to heal damage and fire Essence Bolts, then using your ultimate and casting both or all 3 charges of Arcanic Missile will allow you to win most unlikely confrontations.

Playing Against Yuna :

1. Avoid 1v1 confrontations with Yuna, with a single Arcane Sanctuary, she can launch 8 Essence Bolts and 2 Arcanic Missiles in a matter of seconds.

2. Yuna is a very deadly asset in team fights, cutting her away or taking her out first is a great way to eliminate 1 of the enemy teams best sources of damage.

3. Yuna is very weak early on, shutting her down before she gets her ultimate is a great way to easily cut her out of the picture, making her play catch up for most of the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes -

Champ Select :

"Can you feel the arcane magic Summoner?"

While Moving :

"Of Course Summoner"
"Stronger by the second"
"I can feel the power!"
"Ready to Project"

While Attacking :

"Do not fear the Empress"
"Relinquish your power"
"Feed me..."
"Face your true fate!"
"Do not deny"

Upon being encased by Orb of Arcane - "ENCASED !"

Upon Death :

*Yuna becomes trapped inside her Orb of Arcane, and it then pops, her body vanishing with it"
"My.......Power.....Fades....."
"Becoming.... the Arcane Archon"

Taunt :

*She looks into a purple mirror like object she creates out of thin air, her reflection the Archon she would become*
"Kill me, I dare you, ill just come back stronger!" - due to highly powerful beings becoming "Archons" upon their death.
"You want a show? I can give you a show"

Joke :

"At your level, i would rather you just give me your lives instead"
"Bow before your empress!, What? Im not an Empress here? SENSE WHEN!?"

Recall/Teleport :

*Yuna becomes encased by arcane energy and turns into small particles, upon reaching her destination the particles then re-assemble her*

Seoshi 01-02-2013 10:41 PM

Updates !!!

1/3/2013

1. Posted
2. Added Skill Icons
3. Added Picture
4. Fixed wording problem on Q

Seoshi 01-02-2013 11:15 PM

Bump to the top before i go to sleep

Zebediah101 01-02-2013 11:20 PM

Seoshi do you make this art yourself?

Seoshi 01-02-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebediah101 (Hozzászólás 33103911)
Seoshi do you make this art yourself?

I do not, i usually look for something close to what i picture in my head on Google and if i find something i like i download it and use it for my champions.

Seoshi 01-03-2013 08:19 AM

Bump

TheNinjaKeeper 01-03-2013 08:51 AM

Very Nice I'm liking this champion, the harass passive is a cool concept. BTW did u play DotA? im not sure why but your champ kinda has a DotA style to her, or something like that idk.

P.S. Ive just started my first concept, would be very grateful for any feedback http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2965029

Seoshi 01-03-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNinjaKeeper (Hozzászólás 33112453)
Very Nice I'm liking this champion, the harass passive is a cool concept. BTW did u play DotA? im not sure why but your champ kinda has a DotA style to her, or something like that idk.

P.S. Ive just started my first concept, would be very grateful for any feedback http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2965029

I did play DotA acually :) and ty ! :D and sure, i would love to review your concept

Star of Insomnia 01-03-2013 10:05 AM

Seoshi, thats similar to a champion from HoN right?
I played her. Thought there is changes, like dmg and scaling and her channel plus her Q (because your passive is one of her skills in HoN), I remember well playing her. She was Artesia.
Here is the page :
http://heroesofnewerth.com/heroes/Artesia/
I'd still love to play her! Global ults ftw :D

Seoshi 01-03-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star of Insomnia (Hozzászólás 33114113)
Seoshi, thats similar to a champion from HoN right?
I played her. Thought there is changes, like dmg and scaling and her channel plus her Q (because your passive is one of her skills in HoN), I remember well playing her. She was Artesia.
Here is the page :
http://heroesofnewerth.com/heroes/Artesia/
I'd still love to play her! Global ults ftw :D

Really? :O iv never played HoN so i wouldnt know xD but thats weird, its almost exactly like her. Great minds think alike FTW !! :D lol