League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   hmm another tribunal fail? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2965365)

tempname16511293 01-02-2013 04:21 PM

hmm another tribunal fail?

me getting banned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6010528/#nogo

this is just too funny, i was reported for feeding on purpose, when in fact I didnt feed on purpose I was just having a bad game. im a 1311 elo kat player, not the best, but ive come from 600 elo so that says a lot. i was merely having a bad game like all players eventually do and of course you have silly kids on my team and/or other reporting me falsely

look at the guy who reported me in the first game :

"mothr fukr feeder kat and thank god i cary this tard. look at kat 1-6 lol"

really, so riot is not fond of someone merely having a bad game , but they are fond of someone who reports players like that? this case should have been void in the first place for even reporting me like that. look at my build it was a legit build and look at the comments in the second game, they all pertain to the game at sone point someones asks if i can jungle and i reply "sure ill try"

look at the behavior of players in both games, absolutely horrible compared to my so called "feeding"

riot , your triubal is out of hand now.

banned till the 9th, thats fine i will just hop on my other level 30 account.

this also brings up another point, why is that if you pick your favorite char and the team doesnt agree , you are reported for trolling? since when is a player reportable because group consensus is agaisnt someone picking someone they want to play, bare in mind these were normal games.

edit: for anyone claiming me saying ignoring you all deserve a ban, think about it. why would i randomly say that?

pre game chat was not shown in logs , i picked kat and my entire team starting raging, harrassing me, calling me racial and other absurd slurs. that is why when i got into game i said i am ignoring you all this happens all the time tribunal only showing 10 percent of the story.

for anyone spewing the ole "you are rperoted for more games than this"

i know this, all my games where i am banned regardless if i win or lose is consitent of my team members reporting me and taking things out of context and using this information to twist around on me to report me for legit rules

i.e team trashing me, i say ill ignore you(for the reason of trashing and harrassing me) theyll take that ignore the fact that they were harassing me and put in the tribunal refusing to communicate" tribunaol voters will see this and say okay "refusing in to communicate" when in fact the story starts way before the game even stars in pre game chat.

Krshna 01-02-2013 04:28 PM

You were banned because it seems you picked a Mid after Morgana was picked, and the team clearly needed a Jungler

MoSBanapple 01-02-2013 04:29 PM

Katarina [00:01:47] ignoring you all

Refusing to communicate with team.

pWasHere 01-02-2013 04:29 PM

you arent banned for just one instance, there are other examples that are not shown

DiamondHost 01-02-2013 04:30 PM

second game definite ban

1st game it seemed like your team blamed you.

however, you need a LOT of games to get into the tribunal in the first place, i'd stop instalocking katarina if i were you.

Bend Over Bro 01-02-2013 04:30 PM

i don't understand why people like you keep posting these kinds of threads. You obviously deserve it and we obviously don't care.

EDIT: I read EVERY single line in the reform card, and yes i agree that your teamates were complete d-bags. I must admit, i jumped to conclusions. OP is right in this case and this ban isn't justified.

tempname16511293 01-02-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krshna (Hozzászólás 33092471)
You were banned because it seems you picked a Mid after Morgana was picked, and the team clearly needed a Jungler

that isnt breaking any rule

there is a section in the code where it asks can you be banned for not following the meta, the answer of course is no it says you are banned for creating a negative atmosphere which I didnt. i picked a champ i regularly play and kept my mouth shut the entire game as the logs show. the negative atmosphere was created by my team who thought I was trolling when in fact I wasnt.

Scimatth7 01-02-2013 04:32 PM

...gotta be honest, I think I would have pardoned this one.

tempname16511293 01-02-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoSBanapple (Hozzászólás 33092495)
Katarina [00:01:47] ignoring you all

Refusing to communicate with team.

uh, did you read the logs read the bs they were saying? why wouldnt i ignore them?

so stupid how you guys twist around things to make it seem like a rule is being broken

Hitman 01-02-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kneegrowdamous (Hozzászólás 33092550)
that isnt breaking any rule

there is a section in the code where it asks can you be banned for not following the meta, the answer of course is no it says you are banned for creating a negative atmosphere which I didnt. i picked a champ i regularly play and kept my mouth shut the entire game as the logs show. the negative atmosphere was created by my team who thought I was trolling when in fact I wasnt.

I think the educational system has failed yet another one. You created a negative atmosphere because you refused to communicate and pick a role which is already picked. Comon now like I thought common sense existed. Looks like im wrong.