League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   So Who Counters All of These AD Mid Laners? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2961464)

Ambiience 01-01-2013 10:54 AM

So Who Counters All of These AD Mid Laners?

Whether its normal, or ranked soloqueue; im always up against an ad burst mid laner,(Zed, Kha, Panth, Talon, etc.) and no matter how much i out play them it seems in the end i loose most of the time, what am i doing wrong, and what are good champions to counter them in my elo? (1550-1650s)

LogicalTautology 01-01-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScareKrow31 (Hozzászólás 33049653)
Whether its normal, or ranked soloqueue; im always up against an ad burst mid laner,(Zed, Kha, Panth, Talon, etc.) and no matter how much i out play them it seems in the end i loose most of the time, what am i doing wrong, and what are good champions to counter them in my elo? (1550-1650s)

Play a bulky AP caster that they can't burst down for a kill or to make you recall. Out-sustain them.

Cho, Ryze, etc.

Sizmic 01-01-2013 11:00 AM

Have your tanky top go mid and you go top that'll change the lane opponents. Just because its not meta dosn't mean its not doable for a game to counter this situation.

PointBreakxx 01-01-2013 11:12 AM

Cho, Galio, Ryze, Fizz, Cass, etc etc. You can play any ap mid and win the lane you just have to play you're lane differently. Let te lane get pushed last hit at the tower and call for ganks. If you shut them down early you will win every time. Also if you see they are going an ad caster then you go an ad mid as well if you're not comfortable. You can also build early armor and potions to be able to handle harass while last hitting. Most people get caught by playing like thy are against another ap when most of the time that ad on the other side is going to be aggressive as hell and try to kill you at every opportunity.

ChiSqrd 01-01-2013 11:56 AM

Just rush a Zhonya's starting with the chain vest.

RebornMonk 01-01-2013 12:10 PM

vlad or go anyone with a chain vest and be like hahahahhaha......or you could go an bruiser like they did.

Uncanny Doom 01-01-2013 04:23 PM

Vladimir, Kennen, Cho'Gath. Or just go for a lane swap, but I'd only recommend if you can 2v1 better than the enemy mid.

HornyMann 01-01-2013 04:36 PM

go kassadin

Ambiience 01-02-2013 11:25 AM

i guess ill have to learn ryze or something hahaha

Rg Toad 01-02-2013 11:49 AM

AP mids will usually win, you just have to play the lane smartly, lane like you would lane mid in dota. If he runs at you and uses his abilities, let him within, 15-20 seconds, the lane will be pushed and he literally can't hit you without dying.

And with the way most people lane on this game aslong as you don't hit creeps with your abilities, you'll almost always be close too, or under your tower. Which basically gives you complete lane dominance(assuming you are halfway competent at farming under your tower).