League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 19

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2960881)

Corrupted Sniper 01-01-2013 05:01 AM

Ask The Arrow of Retribution 2.0

((Well the pressure is on... Let's see how far I can go...))

At the end of the Institute lays a room, if one was to enter it, one would find a organized room, the giant oak bed lays on one side of the room and on the other end is the wooden table, on the table lays quivers and bows of various sizes and of various materials and also the 31st issue of the journal of justice. Posters are plastered on the walls of the "Great Stand of the Placidium", of the mercenaries and scientists in Zaun, of the Noxian champions that resides in the league. They contradict with the layout of the room for these posters are placed in no specific format nor order, and few of them have been marked, tattered and torn.
In the center of the room sat a pale figure, purple slashed the dark fur and wool that covered his leg and arms, his hair more pale then his skin, his white eyes has no iris, nor pupil and glows with a dark purple shade. No clear emotions can be seen on his face, but the aura that emits from him is clearly one of determination, of hate and of sorrow.

I apologize for my disappearance, but various events have risen to my attention and as such this Q&A session have been put to a halt, but now that I have returned, feel free to ask me any questions that you would like to ask and I will answer them. But just so you know, I would not always be here... Informations are to be gathered and my enemies are not yet slain.

His black corrupted hand forms into the shape of a bow, and the dark energy within slowly converts to the shapes of arrow. With his left hand he grabs the corrupted projectile, which slowly goes back into his hand in the form of muck, His right hand followed soon after, shrinking and folding back into the dark gauntlets that still bear resemblance to the shapes of a human hand.

My arrows always find their marks.

((EDIT: Feel free to interact as you see fit. In letters or in person.))

Trynd The King 01-01-2013 08:41 AM

"Sniper? HAHAHA, don't make me laugh my wife can hit a champion from across the map she's a true sniper."

(( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2757820 it's a lot easier to know who you are, only if you want tho))

Corrupted Sniper 01-01-2013 08:54 AM

Varus raises an eyebrow as to that statement.

That may be true,but your wife's dealing is in the element of ice, which is the realms of slows and stuns. Where I deal with snares and immobilization.

Varus continues to describe the word Sniper to Tryndamere who had barged into his room

The word Sniper does not only mean range, it also means precision. My archery does not deal in the same way as Ashe and neither was I trained to be so. A comparison between your wife's frozen arrow with the projectile shot out by Ezreal would be more fitting.

Since what you have spoken out of your tongue is a statement, do you actually have a question?

((Finally a post! Thanks Trynd.))

Trynd The King 01-01-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper (Hozzászólás 33046790)
Varus raises an eyebrow as to that statement.

That may be true,but your wife's dealing is in the element of ice, which is the realms of slows and stuns. Where I deal with snares and immobilization.

Varus continues to describe the word Sniper to Tryndamere who had barged into his room

The word Sniper does not only mean range, it also means precision. My archery does not deal in the same way as Ashe and neither was I trained to be so. A comparison between your wife's frozen arrow with the projectile shot out by Ezreal would be more fitting.

Since what you have spoken out of your tongue is a statement, do you actually have a question?

(Finally a post! Thanks Trynd.)

"HAHAHA, my wife can hit seven birds at the same time now that's precision. As far as stuns, snare and immobilization goes they are all basically the same thing. They all stop the enemy in their tracks." He stops for a moment and leans against one of the walls in his room. "So Varus my wife seems to bring the same things you bring to the table, but she does it better. So let me change my statement in form of a question. Why are you so inferior to my wife in skill, and in precision?"

((np))

Ask the String 01-01-2013 09:13 AM

Sona glides into Varus's room with a pleasant tune radiating from her. She approaches the Ionian Archer with a smile.

♪Greetings Varus,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪It has come to my attention that I haven't actually taken the time to familiarize myself with you, given how often we are paired up together.♪

Corrupted Sniper 01-01-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynd The King (Hozzászólás 33047117)
"HAHAHA, my wife can hit seven birds at the same time now that's precision. As far as stuns, snare and immobilization goes they are all basically the same thing. They all stop the enemy in their tracks." He stops for a moment and leans against one of the walls in his room. "So Varus my wife seems to bring the same things you bring to the table, but she does it better. So let me change my statement in form of a question. Why are you so inferior to my wife in skill, and in precision?"

((np))

Inferior, you suggest. But you are in denial of the fact that she have not fought an army on her own, nor are you accepting the fact that Corruption spreads and kills. Unless you suggest your wife's arrow can stun a whole entire team?
Tryndamere, we do not have quells and having to make more enemies then the ones I have is nevertheless displeasing, so why continue to try and belittle me?

Ask Gragas 01-01-2013 09:19 AM

The overly manly hunk of lego-footwearing meat known as the fat S.O.A.F.B aka Gragas appears in front of Varus with roadrunner squeezed on the neck in his hand and an epic dust trail that simply yells out MANLY. Now there is only one question to ask, and that question is...

Cue suspense... CUE SUSPENSE AS THE UPPER HEAD OF THE MANLY HUNK OF MEAT STARTS TO ELEVATE AND ROTATE IN READINESS OF BOOMBOXING THE QUESTION...

WHAT'S YER BREAKFAST O' CHAMPIONS?

Corrupted Sniper 01-01-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Strings (Hozzászólás 33047202)
Sona glides into Varus' room with a pleasant tune radiating from her. She approaches the Ionian Archer with a smile.

♪Greetings Varus,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪It has come to my attention that I haven't actually taken the time to familiarize myself with you, given how often we are paired up together.♪

Those melodies... Are soothing. In the mind of the corrupted archer, such thoughts echoed.

Varus notices his behaviour and adjusts

Do please make yourself at home, if there is any questions you would like to ask, go ahead and thanks for all the assists on the field, for numbers is power.

Corrupted Sniper 01-01-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Gragas (Hozzászólás 33047337)
The overly manly hunk of lego-footwearing meat known as the fat S.O.A.F.B aka Gragas appears in front of Varus with roadrunner squeezed on the neck in his hand and an epic dust trail that simply yells out MANLY. Now there is only one question to ask, and that question is...

Cue suspense... CUE SUSPENSE AS THE UPPER HEAD OF THE MANLY HUNK OF MEAT STARTS TO ELEVATE AND ROTATE IN READINESS OF BOOMBOXING THE QUESTION...

WHAT'S YER BREAKFAST O' CHAMPIONS?

It had came to Varus' attention that such questions are asked quite frequently by champions and summoners alike, but the very question tenses every fiber of his being.

It is not I that consumes, it is me being consumed...

But nevertheless, my breakfast of champions consist of eel and cooked rice with soup. Despite the corruption already feeding me it's energy...

Ask the String 01-01-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper (Hozzászólás 33047350)
Those melodies... Are soothing. In the mind of the corrupted archer, such thoughts echoed.

Varus notices his behaviour and adjusts

Do please make yourself at home, if there is any questions you would like to ask, go ahead and thanks for all the assists on the field, for numbers is power.

Sona smiled as she played out her response.

♪Well I did have a few questions in mind to get to better know you,♪ Sona started, ♪First, I would like to know what your favorite genre of music would be.♪