League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   This game kinda sucks now. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2959959)

Mamie Jeadows 12-31-2012 07:38 PM

This game kinda sucks now.

This thread has been posted like a million times, all i'm saying is trollers are bloody annoying.

Riot, make the rules harsher for ranked, before I told all these guys making these threads to chill out, now I completely agree this is complete bull. Trollers can just get away with bloody everything because people think, oh hes 17-11 he wasn't trolling, and not ban him in thr tribuneral, screw the tribuneral thats bs he says hes gonna afk, then says, wait i got a better idea ima feed, so he goes from like 16-2 to 17-11 just because the kat on our team 'didn't commit' when she was on the other side of the map and didn't go with darius to 1v5 the enemy team. Screw this i'm done with this game.

Yeah it seems like i'm having a rage but i'm legit pretty calm, I just think there should be like atleast an age limit of 14 years old or something for all that cleaverage they will be seeing.

BardanJusik 12-31-2012 07:53 PM

Yeah man trolls are annoying but the truth is there's not much that can be done. The tribunal is the best system I've ever seen for this type of game, and most of the time it does work out well from the cases I've seen. As for the age limit you do have to be 13 or older to join which makes sense because the game is rated teen (13 or older).

Jerk9003 12-31-2012 08:22 PM

Yep, you only ever get the leavers, never the enemy team. You never have benefited from someone else feeding or trolling or leaving. Your low elo is all because riot hates you

StatiK iKoN 12-31-2012 09:48 PM

There are trolls in almost every online game you can play. Get used to it and ignore them. Play ranked 5s or duo q with someone to cut down on the trolls

Rg Toad 12-31-2012 10:48 PM

Tip to enjoying moba's at all:

Play it with friend's in some form of a chat program(whether it be mumble or skype or what have you). No matter what MOBA you enjoy some of the community is going to be mean/annoying/downright trollish, so just don't deal with that play with 4 friends and actually enjoy the game.

It's only a video game why spend any time being annoyed with strangers or what have you, when you could be having fun with friends?

Mitobrut 01-01-2013 01:33 AM

That last line really caught my attention until I saw it said cleaverage and not cleavage

Dam Rg Toad couldn't agree with you more- the times I have thought of uninstalling this were always after some random morons who are 7 foot tall UFC champions when they are behind their keyboard. When you know they actually look like Cartman after playing WoW for 2 weeks straight.

But so far every 6-7 games I have met some decent nice people, they go to friends list and future games hopefully are better fun :)

FULLLLLL HAMMMMM 01-01-2013 02:07 AM

:)

Well said bro. Am going to take this advice.

Dizyg 01-01-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rg Toad (Hozzászólás 33038056)
Tip to enjoying moba's at all:

Play it with friend's in some form of a chat program(whether it be mumble or skype or what have you). No matter what MOBA you enjoy some of the community is going to be mean/annoying/downright trollish, so just don't deal with that play with 4 friends and actually enjoy the game.

It's only a video game why spend any time being annoyed with strangers or what have you, when you could be having fun with friends?

Wait....what if the friends you play with are mean, annoying trolls? hehe, just kidding...I prefer to play with friends, but can't always do that. And, like others have said, it's a crapshoot....sometimes you get the trolls...sometimes the other team does. Just laugh at them and go to the next game : )

TehJosh2 01-01-2013 08:31 AM

>tribuneral
>cleaverage

Lol.

Wirlylol 01-02-2013 11:26 PM

I feel ya this game has gone downhill in multiple aspects. Why try to change things that aren't broken, and then leave the broken things unfixed?