League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Syndra (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2958559)

Ask the Justicar 12-31-2012 09:58 AM

Ask Syndra

And it comes to this, with the ludicrous summoners that quenched my power to give me the chores of speaking with the preposterous citizens of Runeterra, and they try to find themselves in the illusion that they understand me. Such obligation is never above me, but I, too, must learn of the peoples whose potentials are fogged by their blindness, and their ill-minded knowledge that the law is above them, and that they are conquered by balance. Alas, I shall do it, but I will show no mercy towards those that deliver folly. Watch your tongues, people of Valoran, or you will see the world crush you beneath its surface.

((The original Syndra has apparently been inactive for 3 weeks... sooo... I'll be your Syndra, but don't get fooled by my name, because I'm still playing as your normal, every-day Dark Sovereign that would totally throw flaming bears and lizards at you and not Ms Mini Sun Throwing Sovereign.))

Vice Emargo 12-31-2012 10:02 AM

Mrs Justicar? Did you know, on the Summoner's Rift, you obtain special powers if you pick up and toss the Red Lizard, and the Blue golem?
The Lizard slows enemies hit upon impact, and the Golem grants you 10 mana.
Always good to know these things.

Ask the String 12-31-2012 10:23 AM

Sona floats into Syndra's domain with a light smile. She approaches the Sovereign.

♪Greetings Syndra,♪ Sona's music started, ♪How have you been lately?♪

Kameil 12-31-2012 11:23 AM

Dark Sovereign,

You've recently become a common summon for me and would first, like to thank you for being a powerful champion that I can rely on to defeat most enemies in the fields. Now my question,

You are mainly known for your immense power in magic... and your spheres. Could you tell me what it is like to have such power?

xcyper33 12-31-2012 11:37 AM

What is your view of Zed? Like you,he too broke from the shackles of restraint.

BloatedBile 12-31-2012 11:41 AM

syndra,

what are you're spheres made of?

-bb

Ask Köggy 12-31-2012 12:15 PM

Dark lady Syndra! Hello! It is Koggles!

Koggy wondered if Syndra tried hard enough, Syndra could lift champion-people! Dark lady could be very powerful.

Pew! Pew! Pew pew pew!

-Koggy

Ask the Herald 12-31-2012 03:53 PM

{{ No leniency for ANYONE. This is the role I am entrusted with, as the Keeper of the Compendium I must fulfill my duty of updating all Champions' threads.

Welcome aboard, new Syndra. }}

Ask the Justicar 01-01-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vice Emargo (Hozzászólás 33016802)
Mrs Justicar? Did you know, on the Summoner's Rift, you obtain special powers if you pick up and toss the Red Lizard, and the Blue golem?
The Lizard slows enemies hit upon impact, and the Golem grants you 10 mana.
Always good to know these things.

Do not call me Mrs, Vice, I shall never be restrained by a simpleton into a relationship, and distracted from my ambitions. Though I have always been aware that the Crest of the Ancient Golem and the Blessing of the Lizard Elder would be haemorrhaging once they meet the ground with force, and you are inferior by mind to be kept uninformed.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Strings (Hozzászólás 33017429)
Sona floats into Syndra's domain with a light smile. She approaches the Sovereign.

♪Greetings Syndra,♪ Sona's music started, ♪How have you been lately?♪

My mind has been filled with horrid thoughts lately, flooded with Ionia’s goals of keeping balance, and being blinded away from the many, limitless potentials that wait to be claimed. But otherwise my condition has been well enough.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameil (Hozzászólás 33019190)
Dark Sovereign,

You've recently become a common summon for me and would first, like to thank you for being a powerful champion that I can rely on to defeat most enemies in the fields. Now my question,

You are mainly known for your immense power in magic... and your spheres. Could you tell me what it is like to have such power?

I could do more than I appear to be able to, but even fear comes and plays a part, giving me the knowledge that I will be sent to my own demise by my power if I break through its boundaries once more. But alas, I shall be able to create more immense power soon enough to be immune to the consequences of tearing the fabric of existence and putting its wounds into my favour. Just wait.
Quote:

Originally Posted by xcyper33 (Hozzászólás 33019562)
What is your view of Zed? Like you,he too broke from the shackles of restraint.

He has a limitless potential, but all he does is stay in the solitude in the domain of the old ninja older.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloatedBile (Hozzászólás 33019683)
syndra,

what are you're spheres made of?

-bb

They are made of what makes this world, the matter of pure force and power, and they come to destroy what they made.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Köggy (Hozzászólás 33020801)
Dark lady Syndra! Hello! It is Koggles!

Koggy wondered if Syndra tried hard enough, Syndra could lift champion-people! Dark lady could be very powerful.

Pew! Pew! Pew pew pew!
-Koggy

I am already beyond able to do that, but only if the League did not bother to limit me into lifting their inferior constructs, and their inferior spawns. You are smaller than the Ancient golem, yet I am able to lift up the hulking creature, and seen to be incapable of lifting such a tiny spawn from another world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Herald (Hozzászólás 33026929)
{{ No leniency for ANYONE. This is the role I am entrusted with, as the Keeper of the Compendium I must fulfill my duty of updating all Champions' threads.

Welcome aboard, new Syndra. }}

((I’m surprised you missed the inactive Syndra -.-#))

The Angel Knight 01-01-2013 06:46 AM

Kayle wandered into the Sovereign's domain. She approached Syndra, and for a while, simply stared at her before shaking her head disapprovingly. "How could you murder someone who had your best interests at heart?"