League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Riot, can you please put to rest all the 'lawl reports don't matter, it's only ARAM' (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2957989)

Ralfazar 12-31-2012 02:11 AM

Riot, can you please put to rest all the 'lawl reports don't matter, it's only ARAM'

The fact that you guys made it into an 'official' custom game mode must mean SOMETHING yes? How about a statement here to make it concrete that yes, reports for this gamemode are looked at and matter, I mean, really it annoys me to hell when you get a leaver or a troll and you ask the enemy team to report them, yet all you get back is, "WAI EETS JUST ARAM/CUSTOM!"

Last I checked, I was 1 person with 9 other people in a game that is ruined/being ruined by a jack ass whether on my team or the enemies, custom/aram or not, it should NOT be allowed.

HikaruIchijo 12-31-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralfazar (Hozzászólás 33009549)
The fact that you guys made it into an 'official' custom game mode must mean SOMETHING yes? How about a statement here to make it concrete that yes, reports for this gamemode are looked at and matter, I mean, really it annoys me to hell when you get a leaver or a troll and you ask the enemy team to report them, yet all you get back is, "WAI EETS JUST ARAM/CUSTOM!"

Last I checked, I was 1 person with 9 other people in a game that is ruined/being ruined by a jack ass whether on my team or the enemies, custom/aram or not, it should NOT be allowed.

I agree with you, its SAD to see people act like you should only report if you are playing the world finals. A lot of people break rules and go out like nothing happened. Blame the bad community that sadly LoL has. Also blame the tribunal for not doing his job correctly.

Zielmann 12-31-2012 07:13 AM

Why do you need Riot to put it to rest? They kinda already have. I do a lot of Tribunal, and I can guarantee you that reports made on the Proving Grounds do show up. I see them now and then.

Trapspider 12-31-2012 11:39 AM

Report them. A toxic player does not need to recognize that reports in custom games matter, for the reports to actually matter. Lyte has already stated reports carry just as much weight in custom games as they do ranked.

I typically dont have the need to report in aram. You might just be unlucky, but report them anyways.

Sir Thronk 12-31-2012 12:01 PM

I've had reports from Custom games in Tribunal before.

They still make it, and still get voted on.

Ralfazar 12-31-2012 07:38 PM

Oh I know that custom games show up in the tribunal, there just needs to be a sticky post for awhile on all forum sections saying 'Hey, custom games DO MATTER for reports.' Just something so the idiots can't just run their mouths/keyboards off.

What is a Wolf 12-31-2012 07:47 PM

Every single reports show up on the tribunal and like every single reports, they will get punished and like every single reports, after the 5th one, the user will get a nice little email.

doesnt matter if the game was a ranked 5s, a bot game or an aram game.

Zielmann 12-31-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralfazar (Hozzászólás 33033093)
Oh I know that custom games show up in the tribunal, there just needs to be a sticky post for awhile on all forum sections saying 'Hey, custom games DO MATTER for reports.' Just something so the idiots can't just run their mouths/keyboards off.

I'd rather they just learn it the hard way when they get punished and see all their bad behavior from PG in their reform card.

Zarkof 12-31-2012 09:24 PM

I can attest to getting a warning from games in proving grounds (from 6 months ago, mind you). It does happen, and they do go to tribunal.

Joymus 01-01-2013 10:11 AM

Its not like the person who needs to be reported isn't wrong. Its the self-proclaimed mlg pro on his team flipping out and screaming for everyone to report said person that makes me tell them to chill out. Its just a casual game mode. Report the guy and move on like any other game mode.