League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Anyone else feel like they keep getting the same champion? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2956915)

MONKYfapper 12-30-2012 05:54 PM

Anyone else feel like they keep getting the same champion?

I keep getting corki, to the point i dont want to play him anymore

Zielmann 12-30-2012 08:36 PM

I promise you the random selection does tend to even out over time across the whole champion pool. And I have data from a couple hundred ARAMs to back this up (from the SR ARAM days). One part of a true random selection is that strings of a single outcome are going to happen.

Gruteng 12-31-2012 12:29 PM

Once, i was duo aram and i picked nidalee 3 times in a row...funny.Then, i keep getting rengar.

Zarkof 12-31-2012 03:49 PM

I swear back in s1/early s2 I kept getting Veigar, literally 50% of the time. Back when it was still SR.

Coloring 12-31-2012 04:31 PM

amumu, lee sin, ashe, orianna, and kayle

i'm always getting one of those five

KaXaSA51 12-31-2012 05:49 PM

always get sona, poppy and eve.

Zyrianm 12-31-2012 07:27 PM

why........ WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST THE GODS TORMENT ME WITH ONLY GETTING ALISTAR!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY
I ALMOST ALWAYS GET ALISTAR AND I SUCK AS HIM!
WHY AM I FORSAKEN TO SUCK IN ARAMS AS ALISTAR WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!wow, thats a lot of !s, QUICK, FIND THE l

PrincessDerpy 12-31-2012 08:03 PM

One day I got Anivia twice and had Anivia traded to me once.

Didn't mind since I like playing icebird anyway.

zztophat 01-01-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyrianm (Hozzászólás 33032802)
why........ WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST THE GODS TORMENT ME WITH ONLY GETTING ALISTAR!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY
I ALMOST ALWAYS GET ALISTAR AND I SUCK AS HIM!
WHY AM I FORSAKEN TO SUCK IN ARAMS AS ALISTAR WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!wow, thats a lot of !s, QUICK, FIND THE l

I love getting Triumphant Roar-istar.

It could be called boring but I love maxing it, going pure AP and CDR and sustaining my entire team.

Plz Nerf Irelia 01-02-2013 06:28 PM

I get Poppy too much and Jarvan not enough.