League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Chat room for players under level 30 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2954638)

lmmortality 12-29-2012 09:09 PM

Chat room for players under level 30

Hello everyone! I'm Immortal, a level 25(nearly 26) LoL player for a few months now. I play mainly draft in preparation for ranked. Currently, I own a variety of champions and can play all roles decently, except support(I don't count blitz).

One thing I have been seeing repeatedly within my games is trolls, afkers, ragers, intentional feeders, and players who just refuse to communicate with the team. Recently, I had a player on my team go tank ashe. Needless to say, that did not make the game enjoyable as we didn't have a true support nor did his build work. I did manage to carry that game however.

I have searched and searched for communities or chat rooms for players under level 30. However, I have had no such luck. I had a group together of players that I would queue with, but nearly all of them went inactive. I'm tired of all the trolls and other player types that are listed above. It is just ridiculous the amount of toxic players in LoL and the inability to retaliate or getting warned or banned by the tribunal.

What I wish to do is to merely start a chat channel called: "glhfgg" without the quotations. It is short and easy to remember. Currently, I am in the chat room awaiting players to join the chat. Depending upon if this becomes somewhat successful, we could discuss getting some type of Vent/TS3/Raidcall server. Hoping to see you all join so that we can get some fun games in and improve together. Players of all skill levels are welcome!

If you don't know how to join a chat room, here is how:

1. Go to the Chat Room Control Panel which is between your friends list and notifications.
2. Click the icon on the bottom that says Create or Join when you hover over it.
3. Type in "glhfgg" without the quotations then hit enter.
4. On the top of the chat room by the minimize and x, you should see a cog. Click that and check auto-join on start up.
5. That's all! Hope to see you there and look forward to playing games with you all.

Edit: the chat has really taken off and has 30-40+ during the day and drops to 20ish at the early am hours. Come check it out regardless of your level as there is quite a few 30s in it now. This chat is for all levels now.

So Vayne 12-29-2012 09:28 PM

bump.. smurfin till 30.. ill bring my people to this channel as well

lmmortality 12-29-2012 09:43 PM

Awesome :).

lmmortality 12-29-2012 10:58 PM

Growing fast! Come join us!

lmmortality 12-30-2012 10:37 AM

Starting to see success :).

HotSizzles 01-01-2013 01:35 PM

bump

lmmortality 01-06-2013 04:02 PM

bump