League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   new trial option for every champions in the store (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2954557)

Kenitshi 12-29-2012 08:36 PM

new trial option for every champions in the store

Hey! I just thought of something. I was shopping champions in the store. Some interested me, but i wanted to try them first before buying. I hate buying a 6300 IP champion and not liking him at the end. I end up with no IP left. And I don't want to wait the free champions rotation. It could take long...

So, I thought of something. I think they should put an option next to the two unlocks options. A 24 hours trial. We could only use it once for each champion. That avoids wastes of cash and help you make a good decision.

What do you think?

Murk Boi Wonda 12-29-2012 08:51 PM

hmm. I know the reason you want this is the same reason the free champion rotation exists. tbh i dont think they would implement this. they would rather you just buy all the champions lol

ReasonablyInsec 12-29-2012 10:52 PM

Dude, be happy for the free champion rotation. It's great, how I found Viktor.

However, some champs seem to never go on f2p. Draven hasn't, I think. I don't see Fiora, and Jayce has yet to make an appearance.

But maybe, for a one game use, on SOME champs, a trial might be appreciated.

Kenitshi 12-30-2012 07:27 AM

yeah, the free champion rotation is great, but you're lucky if you find the champion you want to try the following week. It doesn't have to be a 24 hours. It could be 3 hours and cost like 100 IP or something like that. E.g. I want to try zed because i like his style, but some friends tell me he's weak. I want to try him first before buying him, but he is the third most recent champion. It will take months to put him in the free rotation.

Pinker 10 12-30-2012 08:00 AM

I remember a time last season where new champions were on f2p rotation 1 week after they came out. Good times. Bump

Arotisan3 12-30-2012 08:34 AM

Yeeaa I like this idea.

The free rotation is way too long. If they made the rotation change every half-a-week, instead of a whole week, some people could play their desired champions faster.

Plus, free rotation doesn't need to be a whole week long. Most people finish trying out the champions withing a couple of days.

Eggroll9000 12-30-2012 09:49 AM

Guys... ip is free... like free... for real... it's free...

CerealBoxOfDoom 12-30-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinker 10 (Hozzászólás 32982560)
I remember a time last season where new champions were on f2p rotation 1 week after they came out. Good times. Bump

It was 2 weeks and they still do that

Kenitshi 12-30-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggroll9000 (Hozzászólás 32984673)
Guys... ip is free... like free... for real... it's free...

Yes, it's free. But it takes long to get 6300 IP. If you buy and end up unsatisfied, you have to get all your IP again with many games. The trial option would only avoid hours of playing wasted (kinda).

drcool52 12-30-2012 05:29 PM

it would be good if you could only use them in a co op vs ai or custom game. not in a norm or ranked