League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is PAX Twisted Fate THEE rarest skin? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2954360)

Viet Elf 12-29-2012 07:14 PM

Is PAX Twisted Fate THEE rarest skin?

Never seen it in a real game, I've heard people say it's the single most rare next to Medieval Twitch but anyone can get that skin if they get the referrals ( Lot of work for a skin ).

What skin's more rare than PAX TF?

There were 20,000 made in existence and given out at PAX 2009. (Idk about all of them)

Prove me wrong! ( Before posted, acknowledge that this is an unbiased discussion thread about what skins are have more rarity than PAX TF. I have no desire or want to own this skin.

EDIT: To add clarification to the whole 20,000 made in existence thing: They were given out at PAX '09. It is very most likely the majority of those players did not use or have any intent of playing LoL when it was released.

EDIT2: This thread was meant for people who could clarify and bring reason into saying why another limited skin was more rare. This was not a share-the-rare-skins-ya'-got page.
I'm looking for unbiased opinion on what skin is more rare than the PAX Cardmaster.

EDIT3: Reading some of your comments I've noticed lots of people saying that the Vancouver skins are more rare than the PAX Cardmaster. I have an argument to this: How would it turn out a number of skins sold in the RP Shop available to ANY player at the given time to purchase matched the equality of rarity PAX Twisted Fate has? It was given out in at the PAX 2009 event. This means more people would have gone to PAX 2009 and received these codes than opening the store at LoL in 2010 and paying at their computer. LoL was a very unpopular game at that time and not many people heard of the BETA or the game itself. (It started getting discovered with great numbers in 2010, which adds to the fact that there are most likely more Vancouver skins in the game than PAX TF.) You can still get PAX TF (if you got a spare 200-300 dollars), but I believe it is much less more player owned than 2010 Winter Olympic skins.

No doubt Vancouver skins are rare as f*ck, but I don't believe it exceeds PAX Twisted Fate's rarity.

*Seeing one of these skins in game is pure chance and luck. I've seen a Workshop Nunu before and never a Goalkeeper Blitzcrank, but that does not mean Goalkeeper Blitzcrank is more rare.*

spawtm 12-29-2012 07:15 PM

I've seen both. But have you ever seen a happy elf teemo? I THINK NOT

I Eat Slippers 12-29-2012 07:15 PM

If you really wanted it, you can go onto ebay and buy to for 150+ dollars. So, I'm assuming that it's a very rare skin, since I haven't seen it either.

gsai 12-29-2012 07:16 PM

Human Ryze.

Menea6587 12-29-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BONESAW IS READI (Hozzászólás 32969980)
Never seen it in a real game, I've heard people say it's the single most rare next to Medieval Twitch but anyone can get that skin if they get the referrals ( Lot of work for a skin ).

What skin's more rare than PAX TF?

There were 20,000 made in existence and given out at PAX 2009. (Idk about all of them)

Prove me wrong!

Any skin that was restricted to only 19,999 or fewer people would be rarer, but I don't know what skin that would be nor could I prove it.

Riot could.

LouisLeGros 12-29-2012 07:24 PM

I've seen Medieval Twitch & PAX TF. Never seen Vancouver Amumu or Tobaggon Corki.

Insentience 12-29-2012 07:25 PM

I've seen more PAX tfs than Silent Night Sonas

cristhiam david 12-29-2012 07:29 PM

well tobogan corki, all mighty jax all olimpic skins are pretty more rares also medieval twicht is one of few skins really hard to get and really hard to see also urf the manatee warwick

Titiln 12-29-2012 07:29 PM

little slugger trundle

Inner Turret 12-29-2012 07:30 PM

King Rammus. AKA Bowser