League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   got trolled & premaban no justice (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2954095)

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 05:30 PM

got trolled & premaban no justice

in all those games i had trolls and i didnt even rage at them and i still get banned?
really riot you need to fix the tribunal the trolls 100% have the power in this game now. this is the reason why i cant play my account

im sure people still dont read when they are grading the tribunal they just click punish and move on to the next one

case 3 how is that harassment the only thing i said was when gp ran past cait and i said "you didnt see that *****" i didnt put it in all chat cait didnt hear me say it if i said it im my head would it still be harassment. rengar was the one that reported everyone in that game he was the one that went afk i didnt once talk to rengar so how is that harrassment

Gangplank [00:30:48] u did good voli
if i was harassing him would you think he would be this friendly to me

case 2
she was raging at me for buying a rubystone when i was supporting she wanted me to buy wards -_- so i called her a nub rubystone gives me 3 wards. she was trying to put the blame on everyone but herself

Miss Fortune [All] [00:37:44] and report my team

funny how i only got 1 report im sure my whole team got 1

case 4
i forgot to save my mastery/ runes they were messed up from the S3 updated game kept lagging for everyone and i wasnt afk

case 5
ahri and poppy are duo trolling from the start
poppy didnt get top so now she doesnt want to help anyone she just sits at tower talking and csing my creeps for the whole game

so i got trolled hard & premabaned there is no justice

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6046303/#nogo

Shiister 12-29-2012 05:32 PM

You make another thread when your other one is still active.

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32967227)
You make another thread when your other one is still active.

i think this one looks better everything is in one spot for people to read

Pizzozz 12-29-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpingknife (Hozzászólás 32967310)
i think this one looks better everything is in one spot for people to read

Yea.. they don't care if you got trolled or not. They only care to see if you did anything wrong.

They view it as "since you don't play pro, and the outcome of the game doesn't impact your lively hood, winning or loosing shouldn't matter and if you get annoyed by the trolls and say something bad, your the one at fault for saying something bad because your not a pro and winning or loosing makes no difference"

Shiister 12-29-2012 05:43 PM

Pizz, stop trolling.

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzozz (Hozzászólás 32967443)
Yea.. they don't care if you got trolled or not. They only care to see if you did anything wrong.

They view it as "since you don't play pro, and the outcome of the game doesn't impact your lively hood, winning or loosing shouldn't matter and if you get annoyed by the trolls and say something bad, your the one at fault for saying something bad because your not a pro and winning or loosing makes no difference"

i only play ranked games i like to think im pro

Pizzozz 12-29-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpingknife (Hozzászólás 32967586)
i only play ranked games i like to think im pro

yea i know what you mean... i like to play ranked games because i find them more challenging most of the times. where i like to think people who have learned to play their champs and their lanes come to do better.

id never play a new hero or a new build in ranked. yea i take my A game into ranked games

BUT if someone else doesn't, and they play like a -- face ---, if ANYONE gets upset and expresses it in game, they are in the wrong, not the troll trying a new hero or a new build, but us.

Yea I was bad before, I treated LoL like I did any other game, I **** talked, I got upset at people doing bad, but after countless bans, and posting on the forums for feedback, had to realize that kind of behavior would not be allowed in LoL and if I wanted to continue playing, I would have to stop that.

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyBoy (Hozzászólás 32967056)
I don't see any reason to punish in this care.

First game nothing

Second game - obvious MF reported you and she was childish and you didn't harass her at all.

Third game worst thing you said was, "Volibear [All] [00:30:33] well i tryed my best to carry this bad team" Not a huge deal but a little rude. But your teams scores were 3/5/4, 1/6/4, and 5/8/6 and you were 10/3/9 (they weren't helping you and trist very much).

Fourth game - U got pretty high level for still being in base afk (considering ali looks like the one who went afk)

Fifth game - U got stuck with poppy support and had a bad game, you weren't toxic to anyone and didn't curse at anyone and having a bad game you shouldn't get punished...you even said, "I'm trying to win"

Sorry but the tribunal would rather see ten innocent men punished than see one guilty man go free.

this is from the other thread the only reason i started a new one was to make things more clear

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 07:47 PM

i still feel hurt and wronged by the tribunal

Derpshot 12-30-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpingknife (Hozzászólás 32970795)
i still feel hurt and wronged by the tribunal

Rightfully, you done absolutely nothing wrong, wtf is wrong with the tribunal???