League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   tribunal needs to be fixed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2953924)

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 05:29 PM

tribunal needs to be fixed

in all those games i had trolls and i didnt even rage at them and i still get banned?
really riot you need to fix the tribunal the trolls 100% have the power in this game now. ahri, poppy were duo an trolled hard in that game and in the end they reported me and i got banned are you kidding? this is the reason why i cant play my account
im sure people still dont read when they are grading the tribunal they just click punish and move on to the next one
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6046303/#nogo

Shiister 12-29-2012 05:37 PM

Re-read case 2, 3, 4, and 5.

I give you a hint: R*port H*arrasment

I would of hit punish on your cases.

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 06:10 PM

case 3 how is that harassment the only thing i said was when gp ran past cait and i said "you didnt see that *****" i didnt put it in all chat cait didnt hear me say it if i said it im my head would it still be harassment. rengar was the one that reported everyone in that game he was the one that went afk i didnt once talk to rengar so how is that harrassment

Gangplank [00:30:48] u did good voli
if i was harassing him would you think he would be this friendly to me

case 2
she was raging at me for buying a rubystone when i was supporting she wanted me to buy wards -_- so i called her a nub rubystone gives me 3 wards. she was trying to put the blame on everyone but her

Miss Fortune [All] [00:37:44] and report my team

funny how i only got 1 report

case 4
i forgot to save my mastery/ runes they were messed up from the S3 updated game kept lagging for everyone and i wasnt afk
case 5
ahri and poppy trolling from the start
poppy didnt get top so now she doesnt want to help anyone she just sits at tower talking and csing my creeps for the whole game

i didnt think you can get ban for sucking. but i guess now you can

Shiister 12-29-2012 06:15 PM

You got punished most likely for "Report Harassment". Stop saying "report XXX" in all chat and trying to garner reports.

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32965698)
Re-read case 2, 3, 4, and 5.

I give you a hint: R*port H*arrasment

I would of hit punish on your cases.

plz tell me what part

Shiister 12-29-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpingknife (Hozzászólás 32966897)
plz tell me what part

Read above post.

jumpingknife 12-29-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32966783)
You got punished most likely for "Report Harassment". Stop saying "report XXX" in all chat and trying to garner reports.

thats not harassment if you got premaban for saying that 95% of the community would be gone

AeroWaffle 12-29-2012 06:25 PM

As a permaban, you do realize that Riot manually reviews it after it goes through the tribunal one last time.

And they have much more data at their fingertips;all reports against you, all reports that you sent, and pre and post game chat.

Any number of those could have gotten you the permaban, but the fact remains that a member of Riot had the final say, not the tribunal.

SpyBoy 12-29-2012 06:26 PM

I don't see any reason to punish in this care.

First game nothing

Second game - obvious MF reported you and she was childish and you didn't harass her at all.

Third game worst thing you said was, "Volibear [All] [00:30:33] well i tryed my best to carry this bad team" Not a huge deal but a little rude. But your teams scores were 3/5/4, 1/6/4, and 5/8/6 and you were 10/3/9 (they weren't helping you and trist very much).

Fourth game - U got pretty high level for still being in base afk (considering ali looks like the one who went afk)

Fifth game - U got stuck with poppy support and had a bad game, you weren't toxic to anyone and didn't curse at anyone and having a bad game you shouldn't get punished...you even said, "I'm trying to win"

Sorry but the tribunal would rather see ten innocent men punished than see one guilty man go free.

SpyBoy 12-29-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeroWaffle (Hozzászólás 32967026)
As a permaban, you do realize that Riot manually reviews it after it goes through the tribunal one last time.

And they have much more data at their fingertips;all reports against you, all reports that you sent, and pre and post game chat.

Any number of those could have gotten you the permaban, but the fact remains that a member of Riot had the final say, not the tribunal.

If this is true then the player should be notified why, this player may pay a lot of money for this game and deserves to be informed of why he was banned. Based on the information he has he feels he shouldn't get perma-banned and based on the above case I'm going to have to agree.

IF he had thirty other reports where he was extremely toxic than he should know that is the reason he is getting permabanned.