League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   so i was just wondering after this bad game with this bad teemo (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2953920)

Pizzozz 12-29-2012 04:29 PM

so i was just wondering after this bad game with this bad teemo

when does me giving helpful advise like "stop engaging him" "just poke him" "BACK UP" "stop pushing, all mia, back up NOW!" come off as verbal harassment?

this teemo spent most of lane phase feeding darius because he didn't know how to play teemo against darius (u know, stay out of his range of axe, and poke him down, pretty simple concept right? nope not for that ---). well over the course of the painful 50 min game, i always kept trying to give him tips or tell him what do do. post game chat he said he was reporting me for verbal harassment. now i never said any profanity or talked down to him (intentionally). so was i in the wrong to try and give him advise and teach him how to play the game against darius?

Fudouri 12-29-2012 04:30 PM

generally speaking, i would say if someon edoesn't want the advice and tells you so, it doens't make sense to keep trying to give advice. you can lead a horse to water.

Mr Quadratic 12-29-2012 04:30 PM

No, as long as you weren't a jerk about it and didnt persist after him telling you to stop.

Shiister 12-29-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

now i never said any profanity or talked down to him (intentionally)
Explain this part more. Intentionally?

Swerto 12-29-2012 04:37 PM

My ban was for this, actually.

Was pretty funny.

Pizzozz 12-29-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32965539)
Explain this part more. Intentionally?

Well intentionally would be where i curse and harass the **** out of him for being bad. "f u teemo, g f'ing damnit u f'ing little s-. stop feeding u ... "

while a few people in the team was going that far, i did try to defend him "guys guys, leave him alone, it's not his fault he's bad, but calling him names isn't going to help him" (i guess the -- heads in the tribunal will find that as an excuse "omg there was no reason to call him bad there! PUNISH!")

Pizzozz 12-29-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Progotnik (Hozzászólás 32965674)
My ban was for this, actually.

Was pretty funny.

haha gotta love the tribunal :\ damn were you harsh? guess i'll have to refrain from this as well.

Shiister 12-29-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzozz (Hozzászólás 32965930)
Well intentionally would be where i curse and harass the **** out of him for being bad. "f u teemo, g f'ing damnit u f'ing little s-. stop feeding u ... "

while a few people in the team was going that far, i did try to defend him "guys guys, leave him alone, it's not his fault he's bad, but calling him names isn't going to help him" (i guess the -- heads in the tribunal will find that as an excuse "omg there was no reason to call him bad there! PUNISH!")

So what you mean is you called him bad, but not in a offensive way, but in a descriptive sort of way, make sense.

By your posts, nothing we say will qualms your paranoia that this 1 game will land you in the Tribunal and you will get punished.

Pizzozz 12-29-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32966873)
So what you mean is you called him bad, but not in a offensive way, but in a descriptive sort of way, make sense.

By your posts, nothing we say will qualms your paranoia that this 1 game will land you in the Tribunal and you will get punished.

Well not 1 game, but 1 reason for people in the tribunal to punish me and would this be that reason, and i'll have to take that perma ban up the rear.

Yes I know I need to be reported on multiple games and out of those games, only a selected few will show up in the tribunal, and of those few, the people will find any reason to hit that punish, and i was just wondering if anything i said in that game would warrant that punish. Not like riot even cares if a punish wasn't warranted :\

Shiister 12-29-2012 05:44 PM

Pizz, you don't get what I said at the end huh?

You going to keep thinking that you going to be "punish", so nobody should waste their time on changing your mind since you won't listen to what they saying.