League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lux (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2953354)

bmmagical 12-29-2012 12:41 PM

Lux

I have found that Lux is really too strong in all settings. After playing about 150 Proving Ground games, and over 100 normals on PBE and regular LoL after the patch Lux has been the champion with the most imbalanced kit. She has far too strong of poke, and way too much control over lane and team fights. Unless there is an assassin on your team, any composition with a lux has a higher win probability. This promotes stale match ups and seriously boring right left strafing, and /afk mindsets.

I am not QQ'ing about her damage, that is fine. Her cool downs seem to be the problem with her entire kit. I believe she was fine before the Magic Resist reduction on items ,and the removal of FoN. Now with less movement and less health regen her poke leaves a dent in anyone even after consistently building magic resist and health. Whether riot or the community wants to believe it or not, health regen was the main stat for champions to counter any kind of poke champion and be able to stay high enough in health to be able to tank for their team without going back to base every 4 minutes.

After the patch i only played Proving Grounds, i experimented with every singe champion in League. The only champion who can consistently win and maintain a heavy Kill/Death ratio and carry their team regardless of composition was Lux. Lux excels in lane and is believed to drop off somewhat after late game and that is why she excels in Proving Grounds... Right? The problem is I have been playing normals now after the recent patch and have found she is incredibly similiar in normals in that no melee champion can approach her without being locked down. She maintains her damage throughout the game all the way into late game, and then becomes an anti-tank, anti-carry, and still has the ability to support with shields and CC.

So all i ask is for some kind of cool down increase of 1 second on each of her skills and maybe a 4 or 5 second increase on her ultimate to compensate for the removal of health regen.

Sincerely, Bmmagical

Jamaree 12-29-2012 01:13 PM

...Really...so just because you played a lot of games with a champion...you magically understand balance...really?

CerealBoxOfDoom 12-29-2012 01:21 PM

She's not, range is just useful and ppl are bad at dealing with it

PapstJL4U 12-29-2012 02:51 PM

wait what? The champ with high cd on everything but her ulti should get her cds increased?
A champion with a good balance between early, mid, late. balance of picks and "counterpicks", a champion playable in mid and as a sup...a champ, who was "up" for years until the asians picked her up? ...a more or less perfect champ should be changed?

Vencu 12-29-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmmagical (Hozzászólás 32959188)
I have found that Lux is really too strong in all settings. After playing about 150 Proving Ground games, and over 100 normals on PBE and regular LoL after the patch Lux has been the champion with the most imbalanced kit. She has far too strong of poke, and way too much control over lane and team fights. Unless there is an assassin on your team, any composition with a lux has a higher win probability. This promotes stale match ups and seriously boring right left strafing, and /afk mindsets.

proving grounds: yea ok, it's aram it's real easy to hit people with skill shots on proving grounds

PBE: the people on pbe SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

her skillshost are generally slowmoving. if you can land skillshots, she's a beast, but if not, good luck

Gruteng 12-29-2012 04:47 PM

she is inbalanced in proving grounds and people suck on pbe...

glitjch 12-29-2012 09:02 PM

I mainly play Lux.
At least, on Summoner's Rift she isn't near OP. she may have the range abilities to shy away from close combat, but extremely vulnerable when that fails. CC would allow enemies to get in range and melt her like marshmallows over the fireplace. Lux stays back in team fights and it's the gankers that maneuver around the fights who make her bite her nails. She doesn't have the greatest farming capabilities either--lacks mobility. Not OP in my book.

RadiantPyrophore 12-29-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapstJL4U (Hozzászólás 32962669)
wait what? The champ with high cd on everything but her ulti should get her cds increased?
A champion with a good balance between early, mid, late. balance of picks and "counterpicks", a champion playable in mid and as a sup...a champ, who was "up" for years until the asians picked her up? ...a more or less perfect champ should be changed?

She got a pretty solid buff with CD QoL to her E, mana cost reductions all around, and her ult proccing her passive.

"The Asians" didn't just pick her up. People that try to say **** like this are almost universally mentally bankrupt.

That being said, Lux is not OP, you can walk away from all of her **** if she doesn't trap you in a corner or surprise you with it.

Yes, Lux rules midlane, and proving grounds is one big mid lane where you can't beat her linearity and range. HOWEVER, Lux gets raped in the jungle, it's a fact of life, she can't do much in there, and it's a bad place for her to be because she dominates the straightaways and all the angles just screw her over hard. Have trouble with Lux destroying all your team fights mid lane? Well, either stop fighting in mid lane, or ambush her, it's not that hard TBH.

RadiantPyrophore 12-29-2012 11:29 PM

People on PBE almost universally suck? Well... that explains a lot of stupid ****....

ReasonablyInsec 12-29-2012 11:32 PM

To win this forum over, don't try to sound experienced by playing PBE, ARAM, and Norm's. Played ranked.

Don't think I agree with you, I don't. You should just know that.