League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Mexicans. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2953189)

SergeantGrumbles 12-29-2012 11:35 AM

Mexicans.

It seems like 7-10 games I play on the North American servers, I am matched up with team mates from Mexico.

I have no problem with Mexicans, I do however, have a problem when there are 3 or 4 Mexicans on my team and none of them speak English.

If I am playing a 5v5 game, and 3 of my teammates only speak Spanish, but the game relies on teamwork and communication, how am I supposed to win?

This is the NA.LeagueofLegends.com board right? Or am I mistaken?

Why is there not an English, Spanish, Russian, etc. Client for each part of the world?

The only reason I act racist is because I try to communicate with these ******s and all I get in response is "puta" which means ***** in spanish.
The racism isn't unjust, it's brought on by their behavior.

Also, if they "do" know how to speak English, and they don't, they get reported for "Refusing to communicate with team"

Ă„nivia 12-29-2012 11:36 AM

learn spanish

CCC Powerhead 12-29-2012 11:37 AM

Oh look is this thread again.

DeadlyBroccoli 12-29-2012 11:39 AM

> Br server has Portuguese client only
> Br server is in Miami (or Texas?) nowhere near south america

I guess all you can do is qq to riot :/

But you gotta remember, almost every "Mexican" that knows how to play speaks English will not speak in Spanish unless they are in a 4 or 5 pre made like me; most of the time i get confused as an american..

Postal Twinkie 12-29-2012 11:42 AM

Odds are they are Brazilian, speaking Portuguese. Their server is located in Miami....

As for the Language barrier; Most people in South America, that is the continent Brazil is on, speak English as well as their native language. At least the Northern parts of South America.

They simply pretend they don't speak English because they don't like to deal with the racism that we are so fond of up here.

SergeantGrumbles 12-29-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadlyBroccoli (Hozzászólás 32957461)
> Br server has Portuguese client only
> Br server is in Miami (or Texas?) nowhere near south america

I guess all you can do is qq to riot :/

But you gotta remember, almost every "Mexican" that knows how to play speaks English will not speak in Spanish unless they are in a 4 or 5 pre made like me; most of the time i get confused as an american..

Yeah, like I said it's just frustrating having no coordination when the other team has full coordination.

FizzInYourEye 12-29-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobfaic (Hozzászólás 32957388)
learn spanish

No one is going to waste time learning a retarded taco sucking language like that.

Akapish 12-29-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie (Hozzászólás 32957518)
Odds are they are Brazilian, speaking Portuguese. Their server is located in Miami....

As for the Language barrier; Most people in South America, that is the continent Brazil is on, speak English as well as their native language. At least the Northern parts of South America.

They simply pretend they don't speak English because they don't like to deal with the racism that we are so fond of up here.

Which in the end pisses most of us off even more. I would rather play with a person who attempts to speak English over one who does not.

DeadlyBroccoli 12-29-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie (Hozzászólás 32957518)

Im from argentina and everyone in my school speaks english like me ._. pff northern parts..

Postal Twinkie 12-29-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FizzInYourEye (Hozzászólás 32957578)
No one is going to waste time learning a retarded taco sucking language like that.

This got up votes?

Well, if that doesn't speak to the type of people in this thread, I don't know what will. I shall leave you to your own devices.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadlyBroccoli (Hozzászólás 32957605)
Im from argentina and everyone in my school speaks english like me ._. pff northern parts..

=D

I didn't say JUST the Northern parts, but mostly. Then again, that very well could have changed over the years and English as a language spread South more.