League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dominion Draft (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2952823)

Cool Triangle 12-29-2012 08:26 AM

Dominion Draft

Now before you all think, "omg not this thread/guy again" i have a proposal..

Some background info: hi my name is joe and i like to play dominion draft with my friends but everytime i try to play it's always like "5 minute queue time" now i have been put into queue for over 15 minutes when me and my friend tried to play so i ask riot please to make queue time low like summoners rift and twisted tree line so we can play dominion draft with friends! Thank you!

Edit: The bot queue time is also too high make it lower please!

Edit2: Also i heard that in order for riot to actually do something i need 2k upvotes! +1 me if you want lower dominion ranked queue times! Please! Thank you!

Edit3: 1% to 2k upvotes thank a lot for support guys!!

Ghatia Poisson 12-29-2012 08:27 AM

support we need a dominion ranked to

Das Strychnine 12-29-2012 08:29 AM

The que isn't long because Riot wants to, the que is long because there are no players.

In high elo EUW at quiet times ( for example 11pm+) I literally have to wait for other high elo players to finish a game before I can get one as there is literally only 10-15 people available and Draft is non existent as no one ques up for it because you could be waiting all day.

And yes, we need ranked Dominion. Riot please

Cool Pentagon 12-29-2012 08:29 AM

Support! take long for me and u to play dominion need lower time to champion select plz riot

frais histoire 12-29-2012 08:33 AM

omg not this thread/guy again

Queefers 12-29-2012 08:35 AM

so crazy.. might just work.. supportz

theblackbich 12-29-2012 08:36 AM

support i have to wait long too play bots we should have a ranked bots game too

Cool Triangle 12-29-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghatia Poisson (Hozzászólás 32953383)
support we need a dominion ranked to

Yes!!! We need!

Cool Triangle 12-29-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Das Strychnine (Hozzászólás 32953425)
The que isn't long because Riot wants to, the que is long because there are no players.

In high elo EUW at quiet times ( for example 11pm+) I literally have to wait for other high elo players to finish a game before I can get one as there is literally only 10-15 people available and Draft is non existent as no one ques up for it because you could be waiting all day.

And yes, we need ranked Dominion. Riot please

no riots fault queue is long they need more advertisements to bring in more players who like playing bots and dominion so queue times are lower

Cool Triangle 12-29-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool Pentagon (Hozzászólás 32953430)
Support! take long for me and u to play dominion need lower time to champion select plz riot

Hey friend! Thank you for support!