League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   how do you beat kah Zix (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2952700)

XxXFrostQueenXxX 12-29-2012 08:08 AM

how do you beat kah Zix

hey im jsut wondering how do you beat him like as it stands he has got to be one the most op

chamnps as of now singe they nerfed rengar. He has a q burs that does 500+ around ppl

and let yourself be alone when he uses it by by msot of your hp all on a 3sec cd. His w and

e have very high scale and if he is close it heals him then refreshes if he kills you which is

not very hard to do with q his ulti is cool for his idea but i jsut think he has jsut to much burst

on a short cool down. Yes i know he is a sin but, you tell me what assin can do all his burst

than on a 3sec cd? now can anyone tell me how to counter him ive build amror and health

b4 but then i dont do enough dmg and he still beats me and in tema fight he ussaully has

enough hp to kill a squishy then jump out to get away lol

Ups Pentakill 12-29-2012 08:13 AM

Akali would like to have a word with you

CerealBoxOfDoom 12-29-2012 08:16 AM

Assassins tend to have 3 things.

burst damage
damage evasion
gapclosers.

Assassins tend to be vunerable to
heavy damage
damage prevention/healing
disables

Khazix has burst and building armor can help but only if you plan to kill him. Running from him can be a abit difficult. Build enough that you can fight if you think you can kill him.

He evades damage by becoming invisible or hopping away. Things that let you see invisible champs can be very helpful against him. When he hops away Chase him if you can but if itll take too long don't bother chasing him through the jungle very far, even if you get the kill if it takes too long it wont be worth it.

He's got a good gapcloser. Keep this in mind all the time. Dont get in range if you aren't prepared, not even for cs, its not worth feeding an assassin to get 1 or 2 cs

XxXFrostQueenXxX 12-29-2012 08:16 AM

hmm i jsut get ingite and a sight ward inlane and sudently i dont feel scared of rediuclus sustian form a passive and that lil cloud dosent seem so scary

CerealBoxOfDoom 12-29-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ups Pentakill (Hozzászólás 32952068)

no, akali wouldn't like a word, because akali too prefers an actual counterstrategy to just another counterpick somebody probably doesnt even have

XxXFrostQueenXxX 12-29-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ups Pentakill (Hozzászólás 32952068)

besides i dont think akali burst is higher than a full kah combo with a tri even if she has lichbane

XxXFrostQueenXxX 12-29-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom (Hozzászólás 32952120)
Assassins tend to have 3 things.

burst damage
damage evasion
gapclosers.

heavy damage
disables

Khazix has burst and building armor can help but only if you plan to kill him. Running from him can be a abit difficult. Build enough that you can fight if you think you can kill him.

He evades damage by becoming invisible or hopping away. Things that let you see invisible champs can be very helpful against him. When he hops away Chase him if you can but if itll take too long don't bother chasing him through the jungle very far, even if you get the kill if it takes too long it wont be worth it.

He's got a good gapcloser. Keep this in mind all the time. Dont get in range if you aren't prepared, not even for cs, its not worth feeding an assassin to get 1 or 2 cs

who would be best champ touse vs him he is all i see in games rift tree and dom and iknow they pick him becuase they can win most trades just by q and w then jump out and repeat lol

CerealBoxOfDoom 12-29-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxXFrostQueenXxX (Hozzászólás 32952250)
who would be best champ touse vs him he is all i see in games rift tree and dom and iknow they pick him becuase they can win most trades just by q and w then jump out and repeat lol

heavy damage
disables

Any champ that can do the above or escape from khazix are good. Name a champ and see what your options are

Vencu 12-29-2012 08:26 AM

Ive seen jax's handle kha pretty handily, sins hate to be stunned, so champs with stuns should work.great

XxXFrostQueenXxX 12-29-2012 08:28 AM

lol i wot play jax he jsut to op its not even fun to play him i know im make a thread bout chams to counter then turn down a suggestion lol <-- bad