League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Banned for a week because of trolls, gg riot. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2952611)

Euphoreia 12-29-2012 05:56 AM

Banned for a week because of trolls, gg riot.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6086994/#nogo

This is why people stop playing the game, the amount of trash makes it not worth the time. I was at 1371 elo and dropped to ~1225 because of players like this, and riot wonders why people leave? GG

I've played nearly 300 games this pre-season already, and I get banned for this garbage? Thanks riot for your AWESOME tribunal system, it's working fan-fking-tastic since everyone just clicks punish anyway.

And these garbage reasons I got banned are ridiculous in comparison to the trolls that feed out every game.

Point is:
1st game: Not even banworthy, at all.
2nd Game: Team 2-15 at 9 minutes in, I was 1-1, yet I get reported? They're feeding SO HARD...
3rd Game: Get reported for intentionally feeding, yet I was 14-7-11 and the person reporting me is 4-5-6
4th Game: Team feeds hard, I can't carry & rage at them. OK fair enough, I can take the report for that, no worries.
5th Game: Got reported by enemy for saying "SONA TOO STRONK". C'mon, really? Yes, I raged a bit at my team, but they threw the game SO HARD...

At the end of it all, ok, 2 tough games (4+5) out of the 300 I've played over the past 3-4 weeks or so, I'd like to think I'm holding it together pretty well to not be reported more...

Fudouri 12-29-2012 06:02 AM

May I propose the idea that you were banned for your 4th game and not for the others?
in fact, a large number of people even thought it was pardonable (via a mere majority agreement), which says you are close to the okay line, just have to tone down a little bit.

Euphoreia 12-29-2012 06:04 AM

Yeah, I can agree on the 4th game, fair enough, but the rest were silly. The 5th game, I didn't even get reported by my own team, so effectively I got banned for what I said to the enemy, which was the single sona line...

And hey, even if my own team reported me, fair enough. But at the end of the day, 2 out of 300 games to warrant a ban? I've seen much worse get away with a lot less punishment every day..

Unfortunately, on all 5 games it shows as a majority punish -_- Tribunal bots rule the world.

aminakorum 12-29-2012 06:06 AM

Zlitenn: ill mid
Trivoct: called it
Trivoct: dont first pick it
Trivoct: im going mid
Trivoct: so stfu
Trivoct: or dodge
Trivoct: not dealing with this ****
Zlitenn: nah.... im going mid
Trivoct: k then
Zlitenn: its not **** i have first pick
Trivoct: 2 mid
Trivoct: congrats
Zlitenn: hows being 12 working out for you?
Zlitenn: all that testostrone got you feelin pretty badass on the internet?
Trivoct: hows coming up with piece of **** comebacks, that make your look like a piece of garbage feel like?
aminakorum: ill copied it and posting to forum trivoct
aminakorum: enjoy ur ban
Zlitenn: since yuo dont get laid yet try jerkin off it releases some of that stess.
Trivoct: or is it that you are just mad i called it first and got to b
Zlitenn: since yuo dont get laid yet try jerkin off it releases some of that stess.
Trivoct: or is it that you are just mad i called it first and got to be a little *****
Trivoct: ty
Trivoct: aminak
Trivoct: cuz i called mid first
Trivoct: and even though that doesnt matter
Trivoct: idc
Trivoct: im going mid
Zlitenn: whoever smashes mid into their keyboard first doesnt get it sir.
Canggun: he has first pick
Zlitenn: whoever smashes mid into their keyboard first doesnt get it sir.
Canggun: he has first pick
Trivoct: lol well ur bad
Trivoct: and he first picks
Trivoct: lawl
Trivoct: so question
Zlitenn: otherwise the quickest computer and connection get the pick first.
Trivoct: do all of you want to talk ****
Trivoct: or do u want me to actually play
Trivoct: or do u want me to actually play
Trivoct: ????
Canggun: go top dude
Trivoct: its up to you guys but sicne you already tried to ban me
Trivoct: **** all you
Kalenus: if u want jungle
Kalenus: u can take and i go otp
Kalenus: top
Zlitenn: a troll... how fitting.
Canggun: ty
Trivoct: HAHAHA
Kalenus: ok
Trivoct: how fitting that you have to keep talking ****
Trivoct: or at least try to
Zlitenn: a troll... how fitting.
Canggun: ty
Trivoct: HAHAHA
Kalenus: ok
Trivoct: how fitting that you have to keep talking ****
Trivoct: or at least try to
Trivoct: when your terrible at it
Trivoct: very generic saying there articuno

now its gg even in qq! PLS riot make those kind of guys banned from this game..We cant handle this pls

Euphoreia 12-29-2012 06:08 AM

Can you please start your own thread, bro?

Euphoreiar 12-29-2012 06:18 AM

Either ways, I'ma just head off to tribunal and hit punish on everything and collect my free IP like everyone else does, good stuff!

YueienGato 12-29-2012 06:22 AM

You kinda have a short fuse when it comes to the spirit of "putting your all" into the game. I think that may be the underlying reason why you were banned. The whole "g F g" thing and afk till 20 seems a bit unnecessary and counter productive.

You could have toned down your attitude a bit, especially with the 4th game. I main Fid, so I completely understand how bloody frustrating it is when your team cannot initiate so that you can go caw caw caw on them, but typing in caps doesn't really help the situation. Then again you are using snowball items, so I can understand the extra pressure and frustration with a timid team. IDK, if it wasn't for 2 and 4 I'd have considered pardon, but the 5th put it at 3 v 5 in terms of negative attitude or verbal harassment (I assume that is what you were reported on).

Just tone down the smack talk, or take a deep breath whenever you feel the need to knee-jerk lash out. The community needs more competent Middle Fiddles

EDIT: You no longer get free IP for tribundal. So you can take that excuse off for why you got bamped by the tribunal. And if you are going to go all-punish mode, well then you ain't any better than those you are accusing. As Furd said, you were only found by a majority and not, lets say, strong or overwhelming majority. IDK, if that is the lesson you want to take away from this then, in all likelyhood, you'll be back here.

Euphoreia 12-29-2012 06:26 AM

The 5th game, I was reported by enemy team, no idea why?

Once again, fully agree with game 4.

And the 2nd game, why should I bother when the team feeds SO hard, 2-15 after 9 minutes isn't worth anyone's time, and we all know it. I was having a tough time in lane against blitz and his adc, and couldn't get any farm, our jungle lee sin fed out and was completely useless. What do? :(

Doesn't matter at the end of the day anyway, everyone just clicks punish, I'm done with this game once PoE comes out, dealing the trolls and feeders makes it not worth the time nor the effort.

CoIlo 12-29-2012 06:29 AM

Good to see yet another case where a slew of false reporters get rewarded by the weighting system.

SimplyAlive 12-29-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphoreia (Hozzászólás 32951150)
Unfortunately, on all 5 games it shows as a majority punish -_- Tribunal bots rule the world.

The verdict is one collective verdict based on all matches presented.
Before you blame your suspension on 'Tribunal bots', makre sure you know how the system works first.

There were multiple matches that I would have punished individually for and there is no doubt for me to punish your case.
The thread in the GD has given you enough explanation already, hence why I won't give a thorough explanation at this moment.

Quote:

And the 2nd game, why should I bother when the team feeds SO hard, 2-15 after 9 minutes isn't worth anyone's time, and we all know it. I was having a tough time in lane against blitz and his adc, and couldn't get any farm, our jungle lee sin fed out and was completely useless. What do?
Just play it out, unless the entire team agrees with giving up. This is a teamgame.