League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot, Nidalee's art? D: (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2952012)

Carmilia 12-28-2012 11:07 PM

Riot, Nidalee's art? D:

What happened with all the new art, besides of the original splash art? e_e i mean, as in, skins.

ricklessabandon 12-28-2012 11:17 PM

they aren't finished quite yet. the splash team has been working full steam on seasonal/new content, which takes priority over updating older images when we're time-constrained.

she will get updates other than just the base, it'll just be a bit longer—apologies for the wait.

pentaRifts 12-28-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricklessabandon (Hozzászólás 32944827)
they aren't finished quite yet. the splash team has been working full steam on seasonal/new content, which takes priority over updating older images when we're time-constrained.

she will get updates other than just the base, it'll just be a bit longer—apologies for the wait.

ok

Averdrian 12-28-2012 11:19 PM

Taking a picture so that i can post when this thread is deleted in a year.

KevinDelMarr 12-28-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricklessabandon (Hozzászólás 32944827)

What's the consensus on Twitch and Evelynn? Both got reworks to kit, but Splash Arts were kept static. Also Soraka looks to have a skin missing new artwork. Are these under any consideration or priority?

Sulale 12-28-2012 11:24 PM

I was wondering why only her default skin got a remake while the rest didn't.

im not dan 12-28-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr (Hozzászólás 32944961)
What's the consensus on Twitch and Evelynn? Both got reworks to kit, but Splash Arts were kept static. Also Soraka looks to have a skin missing new artwork. Are these under any consideration or priority?

Splash reworks don't come with kit reworks. They come with Visual Upgrades.

Tiger Mum 12-28-2012 11:26 PM

I started a thread about this a week ago. Glad to see an answer. :)

Boyahda 12-28-2012 11:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr (Hozzászólás 32944961)

Far as I can remember both Twitch and Eve both got new art updates awhile back so I guess they won't be getting any soon.

Comatose 12-28-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyahda (Hozzászólás 32945036)
Far as I can remember both Twitch and Eve both got new art updates awhile back so I guess they won't be getting any soon.

Omg if that's the old eve splash, it looks way better than the current one imo. She looks like an old granny omg