League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Chieftan's Hut. [Ask Sejuani] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2951682)

Drunk Sejuani 12-28-2012 07:51 PM

The Chieftan's Hut. [Ask Sejuani]

To the north of Freljord, to the very north of the north.... lives Sejuani's people, in the land of Paaviken. The earth is harsh and unlivable, but they live there anyway; it's their land, and they're not moving. They're stubborn like that.

The entire place is frosted over multiple times, but the huts and lodges dotting the area honor the country's ability to survive within it. When the hunting is good, the people are raucous and fun-loving. When the hunting is bad, the people grit their teeth and keep trying to hunt. It's a traditional way of living, but it's still one of great quality, and they love their lives.

And at the very center, lives their Princess, their powerful leader who they all love and trust. She is who they look up to, the role model of strength for her entire populace. Her hut was large and as grand as her people's respect for her, and yes, it was huge. The size of a small Ski Lodge, laden with various pelts and areas to lounge in.

It was all one room. A food storage occupied one area, while a furnace to cook (though she liked it raw) took up another place. Various fur-pelted chairs and fireplaces to relax in, a stable for Bristle, a large table to discuss hunting and war plans with the council... everything was in there. In the very center was a rather large and comfy looking bed, covered in various exotic pelts. Truly, this was a powerful person's housing. Someone who had alot going on. Someone busy with the most powerful entities in the league.

Inside, Sejuani laid about lazily. The lack of League participation was grating on her psyche. She really had nothing to do, and hardly anyone summoned her... plus she couldn't outright invade with the League on her back... it was boring.

And with that, Sejuani decided to allow visitors into her hut, if they had anything they wanted to ask her, or other various things. She figured the networking couldn't hurt.

Bristle sat next to her, with a "harumph" kind of face.
and Sejuani laid down in her bed, with a "harumph" kind of face.

((Starting over her RP. Jayce has tranferred it, hope to have fun with you all ^^))

AskKarthus 12-28-2012 08:03 PM

(( So the other left again? ))

The Angel Knight 12-28-2012 08:21 PM

Kayle landed just outside of Sejuani's hut, some of the people looked.. suspicious, but, the recognized her, and didn't bother intruding. Kayle stepped inside, her golden hair nearly white with snow. Kayle whipped a hand through her air and flicked the snow to the floor "Why on earth do you live here?" Kayle said frustratingly, brushing off her armor as well

Ask Mad Chemist 12-28-2012 09:21 PM

Just one question.
Did the league instantly let you use your ... let's say mount or did they give you any trouble?

Great Aether 12-29-2012 07:16 AM

((yay))
((YAY))
((*hugs Sejuani*))

Trynd The King 12-29-2012 07:46 AM

Tryndamere made his way up North to see if he could resolve anything between Ashe and Sejuani. As he arrived he noticed that many of the people were giving him rather displeased looks, but this didn't bother his in the least. He made his way to her hut, as he entered he noticed her lazing around. "You seem to be having fun." He said as he gave a small grin. "Shouldn't a powerful leader like yourself be motivating the clan. HAHAHA, but that not the reason I came here today. I came to find out why you, and my queen dislike each other so much, and to see if there is anything I could do to make it stop."

Drunk Sejuani 12-29-2012 06:55 PM

((Probably shouldn't have done this right before sleeping >_> anyway NOW im here))

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Angel Knight (Hozzászólás 32941866)
Kayle landed just outside of Sejuani's hut, some of the people looked.. suspicious, but, the recognized her, and didn't bother intruding. Kayle stepped inside, her golden hair nearly white with snow. Kayle whipped a hand through her air and flicked the snow to the floor "Why on earth do you live here?" Kayle said frustratingly, brushing off her armor as well

Ah, Kayle. Sejuani never had much to say about her "Supreme Justice" attitude, but she was a respectful warrior, that much she could relate to. Plus there were people to talk to! That was fast. She sat up on her bed, cross-legged. "Greetings, Kayle. We live here because it is our land. The snow is nice, for us. You don't like it?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist (Hozzászólás 32943554)
Just one question.
Did the league instantly let you use your ... let's say mount or did they give you any trouble?

"Who, Bristle?" Sej laughed. "There were some..... questions. Yes. But Bristle is as much a weapon as any other sword or bow you may give another warrior. He is an extension of my way of fighting, the same way Willump the Yeti completes Nunu in the League. Eventually, they allowed it all the same."

Bristle, hearing his name, came on over and sat next to the bed. Sejuani gave him a good petting...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynd The King (Hozzászólás 32952681)
Tryndamere made his way up North to see if he could resolve anything between Ashe and Sejuani. As he arrived he noticed that many of the people were giving him rather displeased looks, but this didn't bother his in the least. He made his way to her hut, as he entered he noticed her lazing around. "You seem to be having fun." He said as he gave a small grin. "Shouldn't a powerful leader like yourself be motivating the clan. HAHAHA, but that not the reason I came here today. I came to find out why you, and my queen dislike each other so much, and to see if there is anything I could do to make it stop."

....and then abruptly stopped. Why the hell was HE here... "It is no concern of yours when I relax, 'Barbarian King.'" She hopped off the bed, straightened her hair as best as she could, and stood right in front of the man. "You wish to know why we hate each other? Are you truly that clueless, or does my 'sister' truly not tell you anything?"

Dear Morgana 12-29-2012 06:56 PM

Morgana steps up to the hut, shivering, and is about to speak when she sees Kayle. Narrowing her eyes, she steps away and waits for her 'sister' to leave Sejuani.

Ask the String 12-29-2012 07:12 PM

Sona glides into Sejuani's home, wearing her normal winter attire and still shivering.

She took note of the crowd growing, and decided to wait out till she was finished before speaking with her.

The Angel Knight 12-29-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani (Hozzászólás 32969492)
Ah, Kayle. Sejuani never had much to say about her "Supreme Justice" attitude, but she was a respectful warrior, that much she could relate to. Plus there were people to talk to! That was fast. She sat up on her bed, cross-legged. "Greetings, Kayle. We live here because it is our land. The snow is nice, for us. You don't like it?"

Kayle continued to brush her hair and armor off "It's.. pretty. I'll give it that.. but it's cold.. and frustrating.." Kayle said "We did not have snow back home" Kayle senses Morgana nearby, letting her eyes shift in her direction before putting them back on Sejuani.. "It seems.. Morgana would like a word with you." Kayle said simply "If she causes trouble, I will be back" And with that, Kayle turned and walked out, past Morgana, not even giving her a second glance.