League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I a question about bans many people should be conserned about. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2950947)

Lee Sin Cos Tan 12-28-2012 04:05 PM

I a question about bans many people should be conserned about.
 
Hello fellow summoners or hopefully Riot employes that might help me!

I have recently bought 100$ + Worth of RP, so I tough what if I was permabanned?

I mean, I understand if people get banned for a week or for 3 days even tough they spent money on the game, but my friend told me being permabanned is possible, I am mainly asking this question because as i said I recently bough 100$ worth of RP and am intrigued the know what happens to people that spent alot of money on the game? Do they get perma-banned or get banned for a long duration and by that i mean a week or 2 weeks, but honestly i've never been further that a week of ban?

Please i would be very happy to have an awnser to that and also if anyone knows, is there a way of checking the valid reports you have?

Just to clarifie, I am not a toxic player or a rude player, actualy a very sportman player but I have stumbled upon players that are mad or start raging at the whole team because of their bad performance and also one that just started insulting everyone and reported everyone in the team because he didn't get to top lane. Or sometimes I do not perform well in the jungle or being an AD carry so the team reports me for unskilled player with a score of 2/5/6 or 7/8/11 as examples i can recall.

I would feel very ashamed of getting banned with an account where i spent most of my money on ( I am 15, not realy having a job but I make money slowly by helping in my house ).

Thank you very much for your awnsers and your comprehention and sorry about the grammar or language problems, english isn't my main language but I am learning more and more about it ! :)

Lee Sin Cos Tan 12-28-2012 04:09 PM

Oh also, is there any ways to redeem your bans ? Like my max is 1week but is there any ways I can do community work (by that i mean being in the tribunal and helping there) or just waiting a while so the counter resets :D?

Arcane Azmadi 12-28-2012 04:18 PM

If you get permabanned, any money you've spent on the game is lost forever. Tough luck.

But despite what some trolls might have you believe, it's REALLY hard to get permabanned. You need to PERSISTANTLY be a total jerk and keep doing it even after you've received multiple suspensions. I must admit I've had occasional games where I've been a bit of a negative nancy, moaning that we don't have a chance because [X] is hopeless and feeding and we should just surrender at 20 because this is a waste of time so I suspect I've been reported at least a few times, but I've never received so much as a warning about my behavior. You really do have to be a complete git to get permabanned, an ass.hole to the core, an irredeemable jerk who the game would simply be better off without, so I honestly have no sympathy whatsoever for people who lose money on the game because something as simple as acting like decent human beings is beyond them. Serves them right.

Basically what I'm saying is that as long as you're not a complete jerk, you're safe. Ignore the trolls who tell you you're going to be permabanned for nothing, they're lying.

Lee Sin Cos Tan 12-28-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi (Hozzászólás 32934228)
If you get permabanned, any money you've spent on the game is lost forever. Tough luck.

But despite what some trolls might have you believe, it's REALLY hard to get permabanned. You need to PERSISTANTLY be a total jerk and keep doing it even after you've received multiple suspensions. I must admit I've had occasional games where I've been a bit of a negative nancy, moaning that we don't have a chance because [X] is hopeless and feeding and we should just surrender at 20 because this is a waste of time so I suspect I've been reported at least a few times, but I've never received so much as a warning about my behavior. You really do have to be a complete git to get permabanned, an ass.hole to the core, an irredeemable jerk who the game would simply be better off without, so I honestly have no sympathy whatsoever for people who lose money on the game because something as simple as acting like decent human beings is beyond them. Serves them right.

Basically what I'm saying is that as long as you're not a complete jerk, you're safe. Ignore the trolls who tell you you're going to be permabanned for nothing, they're lying.


Oh don't worry i aint no jerk , just asking because i've spent all that money, and i do get trolls from times to times, mostly in ranked tho thanks for your awnser it's realy apreciated. I'm glad to know that you realy have to be toxic and be a jerk the whole time to get permabaned thanks that's an apreciated awnser. :)

SkeletalArm 12-28-2012 04:53 PM

Remember, don't do retaliation. There is a difference between retaliation and defending yourself.

Kinvaras666 12-28-2012 05:11 PM

Good thing to see someone that was banned and don't put all the blame on others and act like a child on here.


I suppose you were on the right track to be a better person, but didn't have much luck.

Maybe you can start over a new account and try to be a better one now.

The One Soraka 12-28-2012 08:58 PM

I got bad news for you. Since you already had a 1 week ban, you only get one more ban before perma.


Next ban will be 2 weeks.


After that, the next ban is 260 years. The fact that you spent money on RP has zero influence on this. In fact, there was a case with a guy who just bought $50 in RP, and was banned that very day, before he even did anything else.


After a 3 week debate, someone at riot offered him a special deal, where he can put his $50 in RP on a new account, but everything else he still had on the account was gone. Now mind you, the initial reply was 'you get nothing, byebye now'.



I myself stopped purchasing RP once the trollbunal grew into it's current incarnation. I can't see myself supporting a game that turns it's entire CSR department into a little game of 'click the punish' for it's most demented members to enjoy.

Arcane Azmadi 12-29-2012 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 (Hozzászólás 32936068)
Good thing to see someone that was banned and don't put all the blame on others and act like a child on here.


I suppose you were on the right track to be a better person, but didn't have much luck.

Maybe you can start over a new account and try to be a better one now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Soraka (Hozzászólás 32942949)
I got bad news for you. Since you already had a 1 week ban, you only get one more ban before perma.


Next ban will be 2 weeks.


After that, the next ban is 260 years. The fact that you spent money on RP has zero influence on this. In fact, there was a case with a guy who just bought $50 in RP, and was banned that very day, before he even did anything else.


After a 3 week debate, someone at riot offered him a special deal, where he can put his $50 in RP on a new account, but everything else he still had on the account was gone. Now mind you, the initial reply was 'you get nothing, byebye now'.



I myself stopped purchasing RP once the trollbunal grew into it's current incarnation. I can't see myself supporting a game that turns it's entire CSR department into a little game of 'click the punish' for it's most demented members to enjoy.

...what...?

OP wasn't banned at all. Dunno where you got this idea from. He's just saying that, since he's spent money on this game, the idea that he can potentially be permabanned worries him, so I reassured him that, as long as he's not a toxic little jerk, he'll be fine.

Learn to read, people.

darknessrsing9 12-29-2012 02:25 AM

umg im perma banned ;c

Arcane Azmadi 12-29-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darknessrsing9 (Hozzászólás 32948884)
umg im perma banned ;c

Congratulations! You must make your parents so proud.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:13 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc