League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   just got off ban, probably going to get banned again. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2950277)

ednortonwhatttt 12-28-2012 11:10 AM

just got off ban, probably going to get banned again.

what is the likelihood that, after just coming off of a ban, that games not included in my recent report (that i know i got reported on) are being reviewed while i'm still on my last ban? hypothetically speaking, is it possible to get banned after coming off a ban and playing no games, just getting banned again? want to know if it's even worth playing. thank you.

Infernal Tiger 12-28-2012 11:16 AM

games that took place before your banning do not count towards future bans and only games that take place after you get off your suspension will have any effect.
Change your behavior in game and you wont be banned again.

ednortonwhatttt 12-28-2012 11:18 AM

ok sounds good, thanks

SunKiIIMoon 12-28-2012 08:26 PM

you need to be reported atleast 20% to be put onto trial. You have a fresh slate now but get quite a few bad games in a row anything possible.

The One Soraka 12-28-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ednortonwhatttt (Hozzászólás 32925944)
what is the likelihood that, after just coming off of a ban, that games not included in my recent report (that i know i got reported on) are being reviewed while i'm still on my last ban? hypothetically speaking, is it possible to get banned after coming off a ban and playing no games, just getting banned again? want to know if it's even worth playing. thank you.

They say it's impossible, that when you get punished or pardoned, all pending cases against you are dismissed. This is not true. People have shown report cards in october, when they got warned in september, and they're now getting timebans for stuff done in april, because 'well the trollbunal had a lot of backlog at the time'.

Basicly, believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see, when it comes to this system. Riot basically gave Lyte some money, and told him to think up a system whereas all(most of anyway, at least 95%) of the customer service positions can be erased, and placed into the hands of unpaid volunteers. The unpaid volunteers are the whole of the trollbunal judges.

IronyOwl 12-28-2012 08:48 PM

The One Soraka is obviously bitter about being banned, but also vaguely correct about backlogs. Tribunal cases go out in batches, so it's possible to get doublepunished if you amass enough cases quickly enough that one is being processed while another is being sent out.

Kätärinä 12-28-2012 10:01 PM

This is a lie, my friend was permabanned after his last warning, I was in all games with him as we only play together, and he didnt say a single word. Old cases do work against you

Silent Haven85 12-29-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätärinä (Hozzászólás 32944481)
This is a lie, my friend was permabanned after his last warning, I was in all games with him as we only play together, and he didnt say a single word. Old cases do work against you

Here are some direct quotes saying otherwise.

"If someone is punished in the Tribunal, and then they end up in the Tribunal again, reports that were made against them prior to the verdict of the first Tribunal case won't show up in the second." @RiotPi

"The Tribunal technically only searches for games since your last ban, so if this actually happened it's a bug. Could you send me the dates of your Reform Cards that supposedly had overlapping games? I just checked your last 4 cards and I don't see any overlapping games." @Lyte

Silent Haven85 12-29-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Soraka (Hozzászólás 32942435)
Basicly, believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see, when it comes to this system. Riot basically gave Lyte some money, and told him to think up a system whereas all(most of anyway, at least 95%) of the customer service positions can be erased, and placed into the hands of unpaid volunteers. The unpaid volunteers are the whole of the trollbunal judges.

I would really like to see you try to give proof or any evidence to this ridiculous claim. If Riot downsized their customer service department by 95%, where are the layoff reports? Anytime employees of a video gaming company get layed off or fired you always hear about it somewhere.