League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Rankings? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2949939)

Silvestrix 12-28-2012 09:53 AM

Rankings?
 
Is there any current way to see the Rankings of the Tribunals? Im unranked still but I'm curious to see if there is a list or something of the ranks.

Shelzin 12-28-2012 10:16 AM

You have to have a rank of 1k or better to have it show up. Took me a couple months to get there... *shrugs*

C22 Alchemist 12-28-2012 11:01 AM

what do u mean 1k rank? do u mean justice rating? plz fill me in i have a justice rating of 2151 and 80% accrusy and im still not ranked

Enterti 12-28-2012 11:04 AM

He means you have to be among the top 1000 judges. Currently I think the justice rating to hit that is 8000 or so.

Shelzin 12-28-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterfresh (Hozzászólás 32923970)
what do u mean 1k rank? do u mean justice rating? plz fill me in i have a justice rating of 2151 and 80% accrusy and im still not ranked

And you won't have a ranking that you can see until you are in the top 1 thousand of judges. That is what the ranking is... Where you are compared to other judges.

At a 80% accuracy you are looking at... mmm... Likely a minimum of 500 cases before you hit 1k....

EpikMagikarp 12-28-2012 06:09 PM

Lyte mentioned something called the Hall of Justice that would display rankings and make certain statistics available for viewing, but that feature hasn't been put in yet. To see an actual ranking in your justice review, your Justice Rating needs to be in the top 1000 so if you just started, you're going to need a lot more correct cases to make it go up.

Here's the original announcement: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2567699

Edit for Enterti: skimmed through the thread and found the Hall of Justice does exist, it's just hidden. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...64950#29264950

Enterti 12-28-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpikMagikarp (Hozzászólás 32935993)
Lyte mentioned something called the Hall of Justice that would display rankings and make certain statistics available for viewing, but that feature hasn't been put in yet. To see an actual ranking in your justice review, your Justice Rating needs to be in the top 1000 so if you just started, you're going to need a lot more correct cases to make it go up.

Here's the original announcement: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2567699

That information is fairly dated, when the relaunch of the Justice review occurred there was no mention of reintroducing the halls of justice. It is my belief that it was left out to prevent the trolling of top accounts.

Silvestrix 12-29-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpikMagikarp (Hozzászólás 32935993)

Edit for Enterti: skimmed through the thread and found the Hall of Justice does exist, it's just hidden. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...64950#29264950

That's what I've been hunting for! Thanks :3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:24 AM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc