League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Casual Laid Back player seeks others of same mind (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2949190)

MicKretz 12-28-2012 12:18 AM

Casual Laid Back player seeks others of same mind

Hey guys, im very laid back, casually playing LoL (upholding the summoners code to the best of my ability) and am looking for some ingame players to play (mostly summoners rift) with.

-Currently lvl 30
-Like to play AI games
-WOULD LOVE to have 5 ppl to play some normal games with that are laid back/casual as well
-I play Normal Blind picks ABOUT 1 every night (sometimes more on days off)
-My hours of play are 12:30-2:30 AM ET North America on workdays,days off can be 10:00am-2:30AM

I played DOTA for yrs b4 LoL came out so this game was never foreign to me. I been playing off and on for season 1-2 by myself (AI GAMES and still not 30 lolz) but at end of season 2 started getting into it more since i gave up my main ONLINE GAME. Now LoL has become my most played online game and wish to play with some familiar/same ppl over and over if possible

I still don't know everything there is to know about LoL and would love some new ppl to grow with as well as some experienced to learn from.

Ingame name = MicKretz

Hope to see you on the battlefield :)

Zerovox 12-30-2012 08:35 AM

If you were more interested in doing some normal draft pick games i'd be happy to do a few games, draft is a lot more fun instead of blind considering the different change in playerbase from what i've experienced.

MicKretz 12-30-2012 10:29 AM

i wanna do some drafts but im not at that lvl yet (cant jungle, cant top) so i wanna w8 until i can do those roles better and all the times i tried draft, games would take forever to que and then there would be some1 que-dodging, so games would never start, so i stuck to blind pick just for faster games, but when i get to that ability lvl i will look u up :)

dmgovertime 12-30-2012 10:40 AM

I dont do normal draft picks or ai... but i do do blind and ranked games. Add me if you'd like to play some normals. i dont mind playing with anyone.

Pe4s3 12-31-2012 10:14 AM

i'll defiantly add you, i just turned lvl30 this morning. Its kinda hard to find players that like to have a good time yet still are chill in stressful situations.

DokBalls 12-31-2012 10:43 AM

I bet you quit RS :P

MicKretz 01-01-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DokBalls (Hozzászólás 33016282)
I bet you quit RS :P

lolz why u think that?

MicKretz 01-09-2013 10:54 PM

Now that i moved from less AI to a bit more Normal, would love to find some ppl to maybe even create a normal blind pick team (yes i know there is no "team" creation for normal but i dont do rank yet, not skilled enough i feel) so if your interested ingame name = mickretz

Even if your new and what not, i am just laid back and interested in just enjoying the game (no trolls)

DocRPG 01-10-2013 08:28 AM

Our hours of play don't work out as well as I would like, but I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. I play AI once per day, but only play normal until I have a bad experience with people in-game raging or being insulting, at which point I give normals a rest for a few days. I never rage in game (i'm too old and have too much of a life to take it that seriously). I do make an exception if I can play with 3 or 4 people I know are cool and rage-free.

Currently just trying to learn a bunch of champs for different roles.

Feel free to add me and buzz me if I'm online. IGN = DocRPG