League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your servers suck scrambled eggs (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2948721)

Vincethekil 12-27-2012 08:23 PM

Your servers suck scrambled eggs

RIOT WHY DON'T YOU FIX YOUR SERVERS... I HAVE OFF FOR WINTER BREAK AND CAN'T EVEN PLAY BECAUSE I HAVE A 30MIN WAITING TIME AND AM PLACE 20,000 IN QUE, THEN WHEN THE 30MINS ARE UP IT SAYS THAT THE SERVER IS BUSY AND TO TRY AGAIN LATER THEN CLOSES. FIX IT NOW OR I WILL GO PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME LIKE DOTA OR WOW OR SOMETHING. MAYBE EVEN BARNEYLAND ONLINE IDK YET BUT I WONT BE PLAYING THIS GAME UNLESS YOU FIX IT SOON IM GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOUR **** RIOT........ REAL TIRED.

SINCERELY,
vincethekil

IANFINLAY 12-27-2012 08:27 PM

I have the same problemo. U betta fix dis or i will start a petition to shut down riot! I will take it to the streets and boycot all riots products and ideas! All my subscribers on youtube who also play leauge will follow me in making ephigies of the riot emblem, burning it to the ground, and dancing on the ashes. Fix now.
Sincerely,
ianfinlay

Nezo 12-27-2012 08:31 PM

caps lock wont get you anywhere, everybody is having the same problem. you cant play so you rage? have you nothing better to do? read a book or watch a movie. you'll be logged in by the time it's over.

Vincethekil 12-27-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nezo (Hozzászólás 32909272)
caps lock wont get you anywhere, everybody is having the same problem. You cant play so you rage? Have you nothing better to do? Read a book or watch a movie. You'll be logged in by the time it's over.

but this game is my life..... Ive devoted a year to this thing and i want to play it not read some dumb book what will that do for me in life. And my caps is stuck on need new computer

IANFINLAY 12-27-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nezo (Hozzászólás 32909272)
caps lock wont get you anywhere, everybody is having the same problem. You cant play so you rage? Have you nothing better to do? Read a book or watch a movie. You'll be logged in by the time it's over.

if your willing to waist 30 min of your life waiting to log on to your life then fine! But i dont like waiting that long to log on to a game i (used to) enjoy playing!

Sincerely
ianfinlay

Vincethekil 12-27-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianfinlay (Hozzászólás 32909453)
if your willing to waist 30 min of your life waiting to log on to your life then fine! But i dont like waiting that long to log on to a game i (used to) enjoy playing!

Sincerely
ianfinlay

exactly

IANFINLAY 12-27-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincethekil (Hozzászólás 32909488)
exactly

someone who understands!

Sincerely
ianfinlay

Khronar 12-27-2012 08:41 PM

While Vincethekill is being a bit extreme. I agree with him, and I notice that a lot of the people I know sit afk on your servers for large sums of time. Perhaps you could implement a timeout period, say a half hour. I assume that would remedy the long queue.

IANFINLAY 12-27-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khronar (Hozzászólás 32909726)
while vincethekill is being a bit extreme. I agree with him, and i notice that a lot of the people i know sit afk on your servers for large sums of time. Perhaps you could implement a timeout period, say a half hour. I assume that would remedy the long queue.

another person who makes sense! Its a christmas miracle!

Sincerely
ianfinlay

Mechenism 02-21-2014 11:31 AM

Riot wtf

Yo people of Riot these LoL servers are sucking dick fix them immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!