League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team Smite Steal Recruiting ("Semi" Competitive Team) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2948555)

parnellyx 12-27-2012 07:58 PM

Team Smite Steal Recruiting ("Semi" Competitive Team)

Creating a team that is both competitive but will also every once in awhile just play fun games with eachother. Looking to at least get to Plat with this.

Requirements:
- Pass Tryouts (Will Last 2-3 Weeks)
- Be available on Fridays and Saturdays
- Dont Rage
- Support Eachother and help eachother improve
(No Mic is required at the early stages of this team)

Notes:

-Will be looking to fill 6-8 Spots.
- All Roles are available
-Add Me and i will speak to you
-Tell me if your interested in Comments (Use correct format)

-Best Role
-Best Champion(s)
-Other Roles you think you are good at
-Why your interested
-How interested are you? 1-5

If you are interested and i have talked to you stay updated on this thread as I may post roles i need most, times ill be on during the day, etc.
When i do talk to you i will simply ask what roles you prefer to play and if your still interested in this group. After playing games or spectating you i will tell you what i liked about your gameplay or what you should improve on to catch my eye.

Quote:

Right now we have a lot trying for mid. Also on the 29th im wanting to host a tournament type tryout at 8 O'clock(eastern time) if i can get enough people on at that time. I would split up everybody on teams to play the role they asked to play and would go head to head with eachother. I might spectate unless we need another guy. This would help determine fundamentals, teamwork, and smart gameplay
^This may be canceled or move to later in the night tonight. Will keep everyone updated.. Credit to Tyiz for giving me this idea.

parnellyx 12-27-2012 08:05 PM

bumpo

Necrotic Frost 12-27-2012 11:01 PM

Best Role: Mid
-Lux, Katarina, Akali, Malzahar
-Support (Taric, Leona, Blitz, Sona) / Jungle (Vi, Xin Zhao, Nocturne, Shyvanna)
-I have been looking for a ranked team that actually plays for awhile now.
-How interested are you? 6

Nadamoor 12-27-2012 11:06 PM

Best Role: Jungle
Best Champs: Amumu, Dr. Mundo, Nocturne, Shyvanna
Other Roles: Mid or Support
Interest: I really want to work towards becoming a skilled league player and looking for a team to work with to do that. Really hope you give me a chance. 5

Zal 12-28-2012 03:19 AM

Hi I added you ingame. I'd like to talk more to you.

parnellyx 12-28-2012 07:16 AM

I may not be on today everybody because im spending time with my family but i will DEFINATLY get to you soon

parnellyx 12-28-2012 08:16 AM

bump again. PLEASE post on thread. It helps me keep track of you and your role(Using Notes)

parnellyx 12-28-2012 10:30 AM

bump

Bandages 12-28-2012 10:47 AM

-Best Role: Top/ADC
-Best Champion(s): I dont know anymore
-Other Roles you think you are good at: Everything but jungle
-Why your interested : Just wana take it to the next level
-How interested are you? 1-5 : 5

BiGG Bawsss 12-28-2012 10:51 AM

-Best Role: Mid
-Best Champion(s):
AD's: Panth and Talon
Ap's: Grag and Kata
-Other Roles you think you are good at: I am a good jungler if the players in lanes are 1800elo+ Because I play a more passive jungle and only gank when people over extented and farm and counter jungle hardcore.
-Why your interested: I have been wanting to get into team play for awhile now.
-How interested are you? 5